clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m looking for a Talon owner to test this windshield adjuster. Preferably someone in a HOT southern state.

If you have a windshield that uses the black bracket shown I would like you to try out my Aluminum one to make sure they work on the Talon.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

Does it look like this
IMG 0478

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm interested also if you need it.
Will the same part work on Talon and P1k? If so I have one of each. Central Texas and over 100 last 12 or so days in a row.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm interested also if you need it.
Will the same part work on Talon and P1k? If so I have one of each. Central Texas and over 100 last 12 or so days in a row.

Thank you for the interest, I believe it will work on both and as of now have both models covered for testing. Wish i would have found you sooner. Could have killed 2 birds with one stone .

Reactions: BWAF and Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thank you for the interest, I believe it will work on both and as of now have both models covered for testing. Wish i would have found you sooner. Could have killed 2 birds with one stone .
No problem, let me know if I can help with anything down the road.

Reactions: trigger and BWAF
dd963

dd963

Apr 24, 2019
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. Talon X
i think the extra position would be great. do you know how much you are going to charge for them. the Talon with the flip up windshield is great but anytime you can add more function its great, especially in woods riding to help with blocking bugs and other debris instead of having to have it full open when it is hot.

Reactions: clifforeilly
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i think the extra position would be great. do you know how much you are going to charge for them. the Talon with the flip up windshield is great but anytime you can add more function its great, especially in woods riding to help with blocking bugs and other debris instead of having to have it full open when it is hot.

$80 or 4 cases of this , hope to be ready to sell in 3-4 weeks or sooner .

Cost

S

sluggo

Mar 26, 2019
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon R
I’m looking for a Talon owner to test this windshield adjuster. Preferably someone in a HOT southern state.

If you have a windshield that uses the black bracket shown I would like you to try out my Aluminum one to make sure they work on the Talon.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

View attachment 149740 View attachment 149741
Live in north Georgia do a lot of trail riding. Windrock is our main riding area. Have a SATV Windshield would like to try one if you still need a Honda Talon R

Reactions: clifforeilly

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!