BOX1

Texas Tough Customs Pioneer 1000 Lift Kits

T

TexasToughCustoms

Sep 28, 2020
Conroe Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone I am new to the forum so please take this down if it's not allowed. I have had many people tell me to join this forum because noone over here is familiar with me or my lifts.

My name is Jared Doster and I am the owner of Texas Tough Customs and we specialize in building lifts for the Pioneer 1000. We have both a 3" kit as well as a premium 6" longtravel kit. Both kits provide maximum ground clearance and move the front wheels forward 3" (4" on the 6" kit) and the rear wheels back 2.5" (3.5" on the 6" kit) to allow for larger tires. We have taken a different approach to the design of our arms that provides more versatility and strength. For ball joints, we use automotive grade 1 Ton truck tie rod ends that screw in. This allows you to easily change one trail side if you do end up breaking one. Our kits are built for abuse and come complete with HD tie rods, ball joints, and bushings. For more information, pics, and pricing visit my website below. Also dont hesitate to give me a call anytime. I would love an opportunity to earn your business.

www.texastoughcustoms.com

-Jared Doster

20200723 192000

20200918 171107
FB IMG 1600867626524
20200924 175337
Received 2406251006335706
20200810 201904

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey everyone I am new to the forum so please take this down if it's not allowed. I have had many people tell me to join this forum because noone over here is familiar with me or my lifts.

My name is Jared Doster and I am the owner of Texas Tough Customs and we specialize in building lifts for the Pioneer 1000. We have both a 3" kit as well as a premium 6" longtravel kit. Both kits provide maximum ground clearance and move the front wheels forward 3" (4" on the 6" kit) and the rear wheels back 2.5" (3.5" on the 6" kit) to allow for larger tires. We have taken a different approach to the design of our arms that provides more versatility and strength. For ball joints, we use automotive grade 1 Ton truck tie rod ends that screw in. This allows you to easily change one trail side if you do end up breaking one. Our kits are built for abuse and come complete with HD tie rods, ball joints, and bushings. For more information, pics, and pricing visit my website below. Also dont hesitate to give me a call anytime. I would love an opportunity to earn your business.

www.texastoughcustoms.com

-Jared Doster

View attachment 227320
View attachment 227315View attachment 227316View attachment 227317View attachment 227318View attachment 227319
Welcome to the club from South FL!

I would get with @Hondasxs and maybe become a vendor. I'm sure u'll get some business from this forum.

D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
Jared, what or is there a warranty on you a-arms? I know with many aftermarket ones if I bend it they replace it, is that the same for you?

D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
Just wanted to say that I called Jared and spoke to him, he is very nice person, and he help me out with some part numbers, when another company dropped the ball. Thanks again Jared for the part numbers, you saved me money and got my buggy going again!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!