P500 Thanks for Honda SxS Admins and members.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I need to start another thread on all this..

Yes, adding the small logo on front would be the ticket for me (good one @Deluxe700), Even if it cost a bit more. Would be a favorite riding shirt for the green Turtle. Long sleeves or hoodie like @trigger said would also be good for fall riding. Maybe do a poll thread to help make decisions, ...not a shy group when it comes to comments! LOL.

View attachment 53294
I know, The problem i'm currently running into is handling all the design factors. Never ran a clothing store before. lol... And I never ran a forum until this one. so... Just takes time to find the sweet spot. I know I want be able to get everyone's request in.
Here are a few options....
Front, Back, Front/Back, Red, Blue, Green Pioneer's, Shortsleeves, Longsleeves, Hoodie, Tank Top, Ladies, Kids, baby.
In mens t-shirts, there is 18 different choices/brands in 10+ color choices.
Then you have...
500, 700, 700-4, 1000, 1000-5, LE, and how many different colors?
Anyways, Custom Rig shirts may be the answer to all that in the coming months.

As for the shirts, I have been trying to stick to as close to factory as I could find without using Honda's images. I have a handfull of designs ready. I just need to find some funding to buy the commercial rights.

I'll start a new thread in a few.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Mudder --> Pioneer 500 Splatter - T-Shirt - Front/Back -A04

I'll take most any request like this.
I priced this one 19.99. Dual side does cost extra. I may adjust it once it gets moved into the main marketplace.
Thanks.

I like that...(of course now everybody is going to be asking for something..haha, Like me) Can you do the regular P700-2 (not the splatter) image the same way...
And , is all the "new stuff" on the store site available to order NOW ?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I like that...(of course now everybody is going to be asking for something..haha, Like me) Can you do the regular P700-2 (not the splatter) image the same way...
And , is all the "new stuff" on the store site available to order NOW ?
Some...
I'm getting ahead of myself and loosing track of what I have. Learning how to organize it so I can easily find on backend and you can find on front end. Right now its a big mess but they are there.
Here are some new links. (FYI - links may break soon)
1000-5 WhiteOut, Adult T-Shirt!
Pioneer Piston 1000 T-Shirt
Mens T-Shirt CUSTOM Pioneer 700-4
Custom 1000LE

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Mudder --> Pioneer 500 Splatter - T-Shirt - Front/Back -A04

I'll take most any request like this.
I priced this one 19.99. Dual side does cost extra. I may adjust it once it gets moved into the main marketplace.
Thanks.
@Hondasxs , Just ordered 2 shirts, black, L, XL. If the P500 comes in green that would be preferred. Thanks for the quick response. A STORE button on the home page? Lots of good stuff shown.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: Hondasxs and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Hondasxs , just got the shirts in the mail. Black shirt black with brown splatter art on back looks good and good quality. Pioneer 500 Splatter - T-Shirt - Front/Back -A04. "Without a pic, it didn't happen", so here it is! Thanks.

IMG 0525

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!