P500 Thanks for Honda SxS Admins and members.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Just a Thanks to the Admins for keeping this forum going. A daily read over coffee. And a thanks to the members for all the useful posts. Just saying it has made owing the Pioneer a better experience.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hey, Thanks @Mudder.
Some of these guys sure give us a run. But in the end. We are all here because of the Pioneer.

For me. It's all the members that have made this place want it is. As with out their support I could not afforded to build it into its current state.

As for me. My job is to keep it all running smooth. Made some changes this month I hope are for their best.

Next on the list is the Pioneer Takeover announcement and then a way to calendarize rides and events by mid fall. Also exploring a new front-end and working on growing the club store.
Speaking of the Honda SxS Club Online Store . Hope to have a new design up my months end.

Enjoy!
Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hey, Thanks @Mudder.
Some of these guys sure give us a run. But in the end. We are all here because of the Pioneer.

For me. It's all the members that have made this place want it is. As with out their support I could not afforded to build it into its current state.

As for me. My job is to keep it all running smooth. Made some changes this month I hope are for their best.

Next on the list is the Pioneer Takeover announcement and then a way to calendarize rides and events by mid fall. Also exploring a new front-end and working on growing the club store.
Speaking of the Honda SxS Club Online Store . Hope to have a new design up my months end.

Enjoy!
Thanks.

A nice hoodie set up just like the flag t shirt...BA!

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
First...Yes Thank You All Very Much for the Club !!!

Love the store...have ordered several items over the past few months for me and the wife...very good quality and fit.
As @trigger said..Hoodies would be great... I like the zipper hoodie, but even the pullover would be great.

Thanks again !!

Reactions: sharp and trigger
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks @Deluxe700,
There is a lot of options for shirts and other items. I just dont have time to design them all.
BUT...
If anyone has a custom request with a guaranteed sell, I'll spend that time.
This includes the item and even the design with your own rig on the image.

Reactions: sharp
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh wow...That would be Cool. Just PM me and tell me what kind of picture you need of my rig and then I will give you a guarantee of how many items I would order with that design on it.. If you get time you can PM me with the specific info you need.. No hurry , just when you have time..Thanks

Reactions: sharp and Hondasxs
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I'm not here for the pioneer ! I'm here for the love . o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:D LOL I crack me up .

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Just a Thanks to the Admins for keeping this forum going. A daily read over coffee. And a thanks to the members for all the useful posts. Just saying it has made owing the Pioneer a better experience.
Well said Lot of good things on this forum

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Another something learned today, I did not realize there was a Honda SxS store. Other than the link above, Honda SxS Club Online Store, where is it on this forum webpage?

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and maddmax
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Another something learned today, I did not realize there was a Honda SxS store. Other than the link above, Honda SxS Club Online Store, where is it on this forum webpage?
Ya. It needs to be a focus. It's fairly new. Still under construction. I'm still integrating with the forum.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've ordered from it a bunch...EASY...Great quality products and fast shipping...I've probably done 3 or 4 orders and have loved everything. As long as they don't run out of PINK, my wife loves it too...Great to see her wearing my pride and joy on her CHEST...haha

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Hondasxs , could the P500 splatter shirt come with the art on the back of the shirt? Any thought about tees with front pocket? Thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Hondasxs , could the P500 splatter shirt come with the art on the back of the shirt? Any thought about tees with front pocket? Thanks
Ya, man. I'll add for the back and post a link.
I'm still learning how to organize these. Just acquired a few more designs. I need to start a new thread.

About the pocket t's.
Sorry, I don't have any real pockets, supplier just does not carry them. Unless you are talking about the new fad with the printed FAKE ones? If that's what u r talking about then yes.
Let me know.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Hondasxs , about the back art, I'll definitely order one XL and one large in black, when ready/posted. Was thinking about real pocket, thats OK.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Hondasxs , about the back art, I'll definitely order one XL and one large in black, when ready/posted. Was thinking about real pocket, thats OK.
What r ur thoughts on this one.
C94cb226bec93ce5ace3ab44ca4d043b

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
What r ur thoughts on this one.
View attachment 53293

I like it....

I also like the ones you already have.and have ordered many and love them.. having the option of the design on the back of the shirts you already have would be great, as @Mudder suggested. with the small "HONDASXS" logo on the front chest.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yes, adding the small logo on front would be the ticket for me (good one @Deluxe700), Even if it cost a bit more. Would be a favorite riding shirt for the green Turtle. Long sleeves or hoodie like @trigger said would also be good for fall riding. Maybe do a poll thread to help make decisions, ...not a shy group when it comes to comments! LOL.

IMG 0220

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!