Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @Rednecksundevil !! great post!

I also saw my old friend in one of the pictures! tell Cope I said I miss you old friend! thanksgiving will make a year quit for me.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Rednecksundevil Welcome to the Club! Thanks for posting your find for an alternative under seat storage box pictures.

R

Ray

Sep 6, 2015
I am looking at buying a 500
Is there any storage space under the passenger seat?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I am looking at buying a 500
Is there any storage space under the passenger seat?

AS @lee stated above there is a fuel tank on passenger side but on drivers side it is a large open area, the Honda accessory under seat storage bin looks like this installed:
20150826 164703 zpsznmmg0yc

R

Ray

Sep 6, 2015
Decided to get the honda accessory bin - smallest thing ever. I am going to look for a bigger container to put in there.

Grumpy

Grumpy

Sep 25, 2014
This is a great find! Any similarly inexpensive options for under the hood?

Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
This is a great find! Any similarly inexpensive options for under the hood?
I am using one I found on a different thread here.
18 quart rubber made box from Lowes. Works great and if you use a heat gun to warm up the bottom and than press it down on the radiator mounts it will shape to them and is held nice a secure. Keeps all the stuff dry and dust free I used it on my last hunting trip to hold anything I wanted to keep dry and secure. You can just see the lid in the picture below.

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
LISTEN UP!!!

When using the $3.00 Wally World can under the driver's seat OR similar...
cut a 6" long piece of pool noodle -split lengthwise through one side over the brake lines/block or the can will rest on the brake stuff and eventually wear a hole in something or crack a line. If you don't believe me, look under there after your first ride with stuff in the can and you will see it touching. On this one I did NOT learn the hard way but I could have. LOL. I carry a small compressor and other things in mine. DO IT!!! You're Welcome.

WB

Reactions: rtn001 and Mudwing
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
LISTEN UP!!!

When using the $3.00 Wally World can under the driver's seat OR similar...
cut a 6" long piece of pool noodle -split lengthwise through one side over the brake lines/block or the can will rest on the brake stuff and eventually wear a hole in something or crack a line. If you don't believe me, look under there after your first ride with stuff in the can and you will see it touching. On this one I did NOT learn the hard way but I could have. LOL. I carry a small compressor and other things in mine. DO IT!!! You're Welcome.

WB
Agree on the brake line rub, good comment. I used a heat gun to deform the bottom of the plastic can to clear it, and to make the odd hole curve fit better. Didn’t take much heat, maybe a hair dryer would also work. Carry extra winch line/snatch block, and water jug for radiator wash out in there. Thanks to whoever came up with that can idea.

Reactions: rtn001 and Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!