Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

We all go through times in our lives where things get sideways and it seems like everything is unraveling. It could be loss of job a loved pet a close friend or loved one. For many people its many different things but makes us who we are. For me it was the feeling of a loss of a lifestyle for my family and friends. Doesn't seem like much but I assure everyone after so many years of struggling and dealing with very little except when we were in the woods with our friends,family, new people and all of the kids all with smiles on thier faces-the thought of that going away dropped me to my knees. I felt like I was a failure like everything was in vain. There were a couple big things I wasn't going to mention here that helped contribute. It all makes us who we are. We will be better for it. More appreciation for what we have in each-other. We are still not up to par and won't be for awhile yet but are on our way. I probably would have snapped out but it was bad. I owe so much to some of my new friends and family here. Just even the encouragement was massive. It was so nice to have someone on the outside looking in. I appreciate everything more then anyone will ever know. I'm a better person because of it. My family and friends will talk about what happened here forever. You all should be so proud of yourselves. THANK YOU.
I Know it's not much but as a small token we have a very important new accessory I even ordered a second just in case. I know I can really type and I'm sorry for that but this time I couldn't condense it. You all are awesome. This site were apart of isn't just about a couple sxs's. Thank you!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 17339
We all go through times in our lives where things get sideways and it seems like everything is unraveling. It could be loss of job a loved pet a close friend or loved one. For many people its many different things but makes us who we are. For me it was the feeling of a loss of a lifestyle for my family and friends. Doesn't seem like much but I assure everyone after so many years of struggling and dealing with very little except when we were in the woods with our friends,family, new people and all of the kids all with smiles on thier faces-the thought of that going away dropped me to my knees. I felt like I was a failure like everything was in vain. There were a couple big things I wasn't going to mention here that helped contribute. It all makes us who we are. We will be better for it. More appreciation for what we have in each-other. We are still not up to par and won't be for awhile yet but are on our way. I probably would have snapped out but it was bad. I owe so much to some of my new friends and family here. Just even the encouragement was massive. It was so nice to have someone on the outside looking in. I appreciate everything more then anyone will ever know. I'm a better person because of it. My family and friends will talk about what happened here forever. You all should be so proud of yourselves. THANK YOU.
I Know it's not much but as a small token we have a very important new accessory I even ordered a second just in case. I know I can really type and I'm sorry for that but this time I couldn't condense it. You all are awesome. This site were apart of isn't just about a couple sxs's. Thank you!
It's the little things that make a difference!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive been a part of many forums over the last few years and nothing comes close to the camaraderie that this place offers. Other sites are full of negativity but this one is full of compliments, help, and kindness. I know we can't all get along all the time, but this is about as good as it gets.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's the little things that make a difference!
Yes it is Sharp. Some don't see that. I have seen it in the past and always shared any knowledge and possessions with anyone as they were family but sometimes just a pat on the back counts more. We're not use to others helping us out because I've never allowed it. I'm not to old to learn yet and something was taught to me here. The little things matter the most. I'm very blessed and many of us are we just have to wade through the bulls*** sometimes to see it. Thanks again to my new family.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ive been a part of many forums over the last few years and nothing comes close to the camaraderie that this place offers. Other sites are full of negativity but this one is full of compliments, help, and kindness. I know we can't all get along all the time, but this is about as good as it gets.
I've recently became friends with an old enemy here because I've put aside my personal feelings for a second to realize he's a good person meaning well. We all make mistakes I've made plenty but there is also forgiveness here. We all mean well but many backgrounds ,ideas,beliefs,situations and financial differences impede way. Let's all remember this. I will. Everyone is different. But dammit we all ride Honda. It's a different group for sure. Hondasxs said it best "the friendliest people you'll ever meet are on a Honda"

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@CumminsPusher, You have been a great friend here and it shows. I think down deep we all envy your lifestyle with having the friends, family, means, and land access to go riding and camping almost every weekend. If I could get out 1/10 the times you have I would be grateful.
Thanks so much for sharing your riding adventures with us. Cant wait to see V2.0!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you sir for the kind words it really does mean something. I appreciate what you started here. I think its impacted more then you realize.neither my wife or I are really allowed to take vacation time we are at jobs that it's impossible to do so we are actually limited more then most but sure do enjoy weekends. The house sure goes to crap:)
As for v2.0 it's on like donkey kong. We all miss the red one. The white one starts now! I'll do a better job this time with pics. Not everything will make it at first but we'll do the best we can with what we have and limited time. I spend a lot of time on research we can't afford to make mistakes so we will do more with less and try to push the envelope a little. Btw this old man still has some tricks up his sleeve:)

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!