Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It was my understanding that all we would need to ride the Rimrocker trail from just outside Montrose to Spanish Valley was a Colorado OHV permit and a Utah OHV permit, that the street license was only if you go beyond the trail limit, is that incorrect?
That is correct...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I do plan on having the street legal equipment and a slow vehicle sign (triangle) on the back of my P500. I would like to ride Hell's Revenge while in Moab, however if I can't get there without plates and can just go back to the Rimrocker trail and play on side trails for the day we are in Moab.
If you don’t wish to plate your Pioneer, you can remain in Spanish Valley and camp there. The ladies in my group won’t be on board for that...🤣

Reactions: TimG
Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
My wife as requested NO CAMPING while in Moab so I will pursue a non resident license from Idaho, or find a shuttle from Spanish Valley to the hotel. I am definitely in, do I need to officially sign up for a hotel room? This will be my first multi day ride and I am extremely exited for both the ride and for meeting other UTVers!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My wife as requested NO CAMPING while in Moab so I will pursue a non resident license from Idaho, or find a shuttle from Spanish Valley to the hotel. I am definitely in, do I need to officially sign up for a hotel room? This will be my first multi day ride and I am extremely exited for both the ride and for meeting other UTVers!
Lol, that’s funny. Glad you’re going to make it....😊👍
I have 10 rooms reserved, but looks like I may need to add more...
I’ll give it a bit more time to see.

Last edited:
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We're in too. Still studying motels due to dog coming. DIdn't know camping in Moab town was an option. Last trip there I think We stayed in Super 8 and was the only place available...smelled awful and the bed sucked. Looking forward to it also!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
6 buggies from here are in.
Need everyone in your group to RSVP.

We need everyone planning on attending to do so to get a better idea of how many rooms to block out in Moab. In the notes, please indicate your interest in staying with the group. I think we have at least one that may stay elsewhere if necessary to bring a dog.

I’ll check with the hotel I already have 10 rooms blocked to see if they’re pet friendly and post what I find.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I guess I should add that I need to know in the comment section of everybody’s RSVP whether or not you want a room to yourself or would share a room with another person or couple as we’ve had a few who have mentioned sharing rooms.

Reactions: crewcabrob and TimG
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Is there a form or specific info needed?
Sorry. Go to the top of the first page and you’ll see RSVP on the left and register on the right. Click on register.

Reactions: TimG

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!