Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
CO web site said it could take 20 work days to arrive so maybe consider that when ordering.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ve got mine already but we may have some of white lightnings group procrastinating. Hopefully they’re following the thread even if they aren’t participating....

Reactions: WhiteLightning
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered my CO utv sticker 2 weeks ago, received it today FYI.

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CO web site said it could take 20 work days to arrive so maybe consider that when ordering.
Colorado tag pro tip. They are hopelessly messed up this year. Bought a new utv last October and it took 4 phone calls and 5 months, plus 2 visits to my local DNR field office to get my tags straightened out. They got the mailing address wrong three times in a row despite having the paper work filled out perfectly and phone calls giving them the exact same information. A trip to the field office was needed. Took 5 months during which time my paid for tags expired.......they sent me this years at no charge. :) All that said they were super nice but having massive transition problems.

Now my Pioneer which required just one call to do tag renewal. Last year......its been in their system for several years now.....has taken two trips to the field office and two phone calls and still no tags which expired the end of March. I got some kind of temporary tag thing that said its good for 5 weeks cuz their screwed up.

Utah. Get on line, fill out form, tags arrived in a week. They use a private contractor.

I would call if your tags don't arrive. If they still don't arrive go to the Field office in Montrose and they will make it good. They are very apologetic and professional.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Colorado tag pro tip. They are hopelessly messed up this year. Bought a new utv last October and it took 4 phone calls and 5 months, plus 2 visits to my local DNR field office to get my tags straightened out. They got the mailing address wrong three times in a row despite having the paper work filled out perfectly and phone calls giving them the exact same information. A trip to the field office was needed. Took 5 months during which time my paid for tags expired.......they sent me this years at no charge. :) All that said they were super nice but having massive transition problems.

Now my Pioneer which required just one call to do tag renewal. Last year......its been in their system for several years now.....has taken two trips to the field office and two phone calls and still no tags which expired the end of March. I got some kind of temporary tag thing that said its good for 5 weeks cuz their screwed up.

Utah. Get on line, fill out form, tags arrived in a week. They use a private contractor.

I would call if your tags don't arrive. If they still don't arrive go to the Field office in Montrose and they will make it good. They are very apologetic and professional.
Thanks for the advise and we'll keep an eye out for them.

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From the sound of things it is screwed up for mostly instate ORVs. The DNR is hamstrung because according to the folks I talked to, they can't enter the correct data changes......only the field offices can.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

See if you were a nonresident it would be so much easier 😂. Go online, put in your make and address and pay, done.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: WhiteLightning
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok. Any of you got clamp on mirrors? Looking for recommendations. @Smitty335 where did you find yours
I think I have the cheapo Kolpin ones.... or somthing in the 29 dollar range.... I just replace them if broke..... think I only broke one so far..... set em loose enough to swing out of the way....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the heads up Byron...👍
Be mindful on spark arresters in the mufflers your running, make sure yours have them, if you get checked and you don't have them, it could be a long walk. They are forecasting another bad fire year coming up out West and they could be checking for that. I see where your in a red flag burn area.

Reactions: Pilgrim

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!