C2Corvette1

C2Corvette1

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2023
Texas
Ownership

1. 520
👍
Note the fire extinguisher addition to the ACE roll cage 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Kept the P500 and the ACE replaced an atv due to my thumb injury. 60 mph 570 cc and a smoother ride.

View attachment 368392
The ACE, especially the 78 hp version seemed pretty cool to me, but not enough to actually buy one. Guess a lot of folks felt the same way is why they discontinued the single seat line. So much for market research.

T

The_Frontiersmn

Dec 10, 2022
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
The ACE, especially the 78 hp version seemed pretty cool to me, but not enough to actually buy one. Guess a lot of folks felt the same way is why they discontinued the single seat line. So much for market research.
I've heard that the Ace has a tendency to flip. Maybe that's why they discontinued it.

Reactions: Mudder
S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Yup, and so did my Trooper, Samurai, Flatfenders and 5s, FJ-40s, Tundras, P-5, others.......can't believe I've made it this far especially with a gas stove too.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I've heard that the Ace has a tendency to flip. Maybe that's why they discontinued it.
Saw this video of intentional flips, and surprised it did not tip over more on high speed turning attempts.
🤣🤣🤣

T

The_Frontiersmn

Dec 10, 2022
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Saw this video of intentional flips, and surprised it did not tip over more on high speed turning attempts.
🤣🤣🤣
That 8 wheeled military truck was by far the coolest thing in that video.

Reactions: Mudder
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!