Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
No problem man! And yeah I agree there so many out there with crazy mods and there all unique I’m way at the bottom of the list with mine right now lol.

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
I appreciate it. It’s starting to come around doing a little here and there so I have something to do next is a winch and some more lights

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, never second but you’ll always be my hero!:cool:

No claim to the crown here. Some forget or have never seen Iowaguy's, Miano's or Stacy's machines. There's some wicked looking P5's that aren't on this forum either.
Meant no disrespect, your machine is BA! Just laugh and feel the need to chime in when someone self proclaims to have the "Baddest on the Planet". Figure they're wearing beer goggles when they start typing that sh**. :rolleyes:

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
No claim to the crown here. Some forget or have never seen Iowaguy's, Miano's or Stacy's machines. There's some wicked looking P5's that aren't on this forum either.
Meant no disrespect, your machine is BA! Just laugh and feel the need to chime in when someone self proclaims to have the "Baddest on the Planet". Figure they're wearing beer goggles when they start typing that sh**. :rolleyes:
Lol, I hear ya! Because I only belong to this forum, I fear I may never see these other P5’s:( But I do have the baddest sound system;):confused:

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
You both need to bring them to Takeover and have a contest . I think both are BA it would be cool to have them both in the same place.

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You both nered to bring them to Takeover and have a contest . I think both are BA it would be cool to have them both in the same place.
I’d love to run with @trigger one day! I’ve admired his build years before I ever pulled the trigger (pun intended) on the mini-Beast!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!