The new years hangover run

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How far is the place you showed awhile back on your big buggy that looked so cool? It was all washed out big rolls
That's natches/manastash. Its central eastern wa so a little closer to you. Its up between ellensberg and yakima. Lots of trails there. But you have to time it right during the year. To early and its inaccessible because of snow and to late and the whole area is a dust bowl. You will run into people out riding/wheeling with respirators on.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's natches/manastash. Its central eastern wa so a little closer to you. Its up between ellensberg and yakima. Lots of trails there. But you have to time it right during the year. To early and its inaccessible because of snow and to late and the whole area is a dust bowl. You will run into people out riding/wheeling with respirators on.

Ok didn't mean to get off subject it just looked fun. You guys be safe this weekend sure sounds like a great time. We're the same time zone so cheers at midnight I'll be holding up a can somewhere on a mountain as well wondering how you're doing.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
High rock fire lookout
here is a pic of high rock from a distance

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok didn't mean to get off subject it just looked fun. You guys be safe this weekend sure sounds like a great time. We're the same time zone so cheers at midnight I'll be holding up a can somewhere on a mountain as well wondering how you're doing.
We will be as safe as posible, but still have fun.you guys do the same. At midnight look to the west im buidling a huge fire. Ill look for all you lights cheers

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like your thought process. But that can get verry expensive not to mention thats the sort of thing that gets places closed down. And none of us want that. I figure this will be good enough to get the green and frozen stuff we find up there going

Well you wouldn't leave remanence lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well you wouldn't leave remanence lol.

I would rather play it safe. I Have a really really bad luck with the law. A few years back when i was acquiring some drive train parts to build by old tube buggy i was scraping out 2.5 vehicles. A mid 80s chev 3500, a toy pickup. An a sami. 1/2 a mile before the scrap yard i got lit up by the local police. For hualing scrap with out a haulk license. Got cited for a gross misdemeanor. Punishable to up to a year in prison. I tried being cool with the cop by letting him know they were all my vehicles. All in my name, all with titles but he was a dick. And said if i wanted to go that route then he would just impound my truck and trailer and they would find all the vins. All the while the wife was at home with our year ols son and 3 months pregnant with our daughter. My bigest fear was my kids were gonna remember their dady was in the pokey when they were born or little. So because of that i dont even jay walk any more. Sorry for the story but i wont burn tires. Wa state doesn't mess around with people.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
4179b0a0486a77fd3ced1d60fa6275f2

Hope this isnt a sign of how this weekend is gonna go. Hadnt used the enclosed trailer since sept. And the block of wood had sunk into the ground so i had to use the crane to pick it up. Turned a 5 min job into 20 mins

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 29918

Hope this isnt a sign of how this weekend is gonna go. Hadnt used the enclosed trailer since sept. And the block of wood had sunk into the ground so i had to use the crane to pick it up. Turned a 5 min job into 20 mins

Darn, had to use the crane....what about us poor southern folks with out cranes? :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would rather play it safe. I Have a really really bad luck with the law. A few years back when i was acquiring some drive train parts to build by old tube buggy i was scraping out 2.5 vehicles. A mid 80s chev 3500, a toy pickup. An a sami. 1/2 a mile before the scrap yard i got lit up by the local police. For hualing scrap with out a haulk license. Got cited for a gross misdemeanor. Punishable to up to a year in prison. I tried being cool with the cop by letting him know they were all my vehicles. All in my name, all with titles but he was a dick. And said if i wanted to go that route then he would just impound my truck and trailer and they would find all the vins. All the while the wife was at home with our year ols son and 3 months pregnant with our daughter. My bigest fear was my kids were gonna remember their dady was in the pokey when they were born or little. So because of that i dont even jay walk any more. Sorry for the story but i wont burn tires. Wa state doesn't mess around with people.

I've never heard something like that!! Nuts!

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hope things are going great! We didn't make top of the mountain tonight but tomorrow. Thinking of you guys up there having fun! Be safe my friend happy New Years!

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Still up here just talking about you guys on the hill. Can't wait to see the pics! Take it easy

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!