THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To all members who were at the Takeover May24 2019 & remember me as DJ BAM with the Party Trailer. I’ve held off until Now to tell you THE TRUTH. That is…I canceled Last Minute of the event (a day before) as my MOM was on her death bed. Richard (your Great leader) who Overly Praised Me in 2019 for the job I did, was upset/tried to push me to come to the event KNOWING my mom was in ICU. He Even gave me a guilt trip about how much a DJ would Overly charge him for being hired last minute for the event.
He’s Yet to send me Any condolences or even to Acknowledge Publicly on this page WHY I couldn’t make the Event, so You All would know WHY I was absent! Well…he has not hired me back since, due to this “Life Changing Event” I’ve had and because how I must’ve “Inconvenienced Him”
ALL OF YOU HAVE/HAVE HAD MOTHERS. Ask yourself….How would you feel about your “Leader”, knowing he’s that Shallow of a Person, would Value his Event over someone else's Life. I still stay in contact with a few of you, and All I’ve listed above are Facts!
I just wanted to say, I Thoroughly enjoyed meeting all of You in 2018 & 2019!! I’m glad I was able to entertain you all in 2019, having you dance, laugh and have fun!!
To ALL OF YOU I wish you safe adventures and Pray You don’t lose a parent and GOD allows them to live a Long Time!! 🙏🏼
For ANY who doubt me…here’s the Proof, as you see the text below between Richard and I, NO RESPONSE BACK!
FELLOW RIDERS, KNOW WHO YOU ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH! 😮
***IF THIS POST IS DELETED BY THE ADMIN, I HAVE OTHER OUTLETS I WILL POST THIS ON TO LET YOU ALL KNOW….THE TRUTH‼️

IMG 8417 IMG 8418 IMG 8419 IMG 8420

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The above post is confirmed to be authentic and written by DJ Bam himself.

Update and my response 8:05 PM 12-7-2023
check this post ---> THE REAL TRUTH!! - by DJ Bam Entertainment Services
This post has now been made public so everyone will "KNOW THE TRUTH"
The last thing we want is for it to be missing and appear an admin "deleted it".
The above images are usually considered inappropriate to post. However, they were posted by DJ Bam himself.
Also see the left-out screenshots I requested is in my response link, one he refused to share.

Last edited:
Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To all members who were at the Takeover May24 2019 & remember me as DJ BAM with the Party Trailer. I’ve held off until Now to tell you THE TRUTH. That is…I canceled Last Minute of the event (a day before) as my MOM was on her death bed. Richard (your Great leader) who Overly Praised Me in 2019 for the job I did, was upset/tried to push me to come to the event KNOWING my mom was in ICU. He Even gave me a guilt trip about how much a DJ would Overly charge him for being hired last minute for the event.
He’s Yet to send me Any condolences or even to Acknowledge Publicly on this page WHY I couldn’t make the Event, so You All would know WHY I was absent! Well…he has not hired me back since, due to this “Life Changing Event” I’ve had and because how I must’ve “Inconvenienced Him”
ALL OF YOU HAVE/HAVE HAD MOTHERS. Ask yourself….How would you feel about your “Leader”, knowing he’s that Shallow of a Person, would Value his Event over someone else's Life. I still stay in contact with a few of you, and All I’ve listed above are Facts!
I just wanted to say, I Thoroughly enjoyed meeting all of You in 2018 & 2019!! I’m glad I was able to entertain you all in 2019, having you dance, laugh and have fun!!
To ALL OF YOU I wish you safe adventures and Pray You don’t lose a parent and GOD allows them to live a Long Time!! 🙏🏼
For ANY who doubt me…here’s the Proof, as you see the text below between Richard and I, NO RESPONSE BACK!
***IF THIS POST IS DELETED BY THE ADMIN, I HAVE OTHER OUTLETS I WILL POST THIS ON TO LET YOU ALL KNOW….THE TRUTH‼️

View attachment 411253 View attachment 411254 View attachment 411255 View attachment 411256
I'm really sorry about your mom. I was there in 19 and it was epic. Hope peace comes out of this and you come back.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
THANK YOU so much for the kind words!! I just wanted the Great people (like yourself) I met to know….
I’m So Glad you had Fun! Thank you my friend!💯
But to be fair. Your situation was never aired on the site and I don't recall any bad words ever being said about you.

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But to be fair. Your situation was never aired on the site and I don't recall any bad words ever being said about you.
With all due respect….that doesn’t matter. Any YES you nailed it…It wasn’t put on this thread, and it should’ve been.
I’m sure you’re compassionate enough to have at least mentioned something like this…..
All Fellow Members, I just wanted to let you know the reason why we didn’t have DJ BAM back this year was due to a family emergency, (keep him in your prayers) OR (hopefully he’ll be back next year) Or Whatever. It’s Just common courtesy….especially when I had a Couple dozen members tell me how much for they had in 2019.
Also “Sir Richard” Didn’t have the decency or courtesy to text me back after I “Proved” to him of my situation (I felt like I had to due to his comments about me “causing them more money for a DJ.
IF YOU were the lead tour guide, one of the Big Vendors, was doing/bringing something they needed like donations for prizes they give away….and “HE” treated you like that, how would You feel?
If the Shoes were on the other feet?
With all Due Respect, when I was “complimented by dozens” and then Disappear people wonder. Point of Post…Sharing the TRUTH.
Thank you for responding though! 👍🏼

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With all due respect….that doesn’t matter. Any YES you nailed it…It wasn’t put on this thread, and it should’ve been.
I’m sure you’re compassionate enough to have at least mentioned something like this…..
All Fellow Members, I just wanted to let you know the reason why we didn’t have DJ BAM back this year was due to a family emergency, (keep him in your prayers) OR (hopefully he’ll be back next year) Or Whatever. It’s Just common courtesy….especially when I had a Couple dozen members tell me how much for they had in 2019.
Also “Sir Richard” Didn’t have the decency or courtesy to text me back after I “Proved” to him of my situation (I felt like I had to due to his comments about me “causing them more money for a DJ.
IF YOU were the lead tour guide, one of the Big Vendors, was doing/bringing something they needed like donations for prizes they give away….and “HE” treated you like that, how would You feel?
With all Due Respect, when I was “complimented by dozens” and then Disappear people wonder. Point of Post…Sharing the TRUTH.
The Bottom line of this post is…RESPECT!
EVERYONE deserves that. EVERYONE. 🎯

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m sorry for your loss.

Did you ask Richard to share the news of your Mom’s passing? Plenty of people would be upset if their personal situation like this was shared.

If you wanted people to know why you didn’t make it….why didn’t you make a post 2 1/2 years ago in like July or August that you lost your Mom?

I have no involvement or knowledge beyond what’s in this thread. I’m just curious what Paul Harvey would say the rest of the story is.

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m sorry for your loss.

Did you ask Richard to share the news of your Mom’s passing? Plenty of people would be upset if their personal situation like this was shared.

If you wanted people to know why you didn’t make it….why didn’t you make a post 2 1/2 years ago in like July or August that you lost your Mom?

I have no involvement or knowledge beyond what’s in this thread. I’m just curious what Paul Harvey would say the rest of the story is.
I’ll make it REAL EASY for you to Understand.
1) No response of any compassion or “I’m sorry” from Richard by phone call or text about my mom in ECU. HE was more worried about “finding a DJ”.
**Wait a minute, you said (I’m sorry of your moms passing) in your opening remarks to me just now. THATS CALLED RESPECT…& Thank You for Saying that, Was Very Kind!!👍🏼

2) My mom didn’t pass until AFTER the event, she was in ICU with heart complications, Internal Bleeding and loss of Oxygen due to her Aorta was getting a lot of the blood supply cut off.
**That’s why is said he could’ve casually made an announcement that afternoon during the cookout, thoughts and prayers for DJ BAM and a family emergency and that’s why he couldn’t be here. I had friends who were there who told me he said Nothing. My friends overheard a few ppl asking where the DJ with the “Light Trailer” was this year (2021).

3) Last but not least….I thought I’d give him some time and do the right thing to send condolences. I then was hit with a death of a close family member tge last of August. I didn’t want to “expose” him But people Need to know who they associate with (then You can make your decision).
It’s eaten me for the last 2 years that I never posted it before now, but I thought he may would’ve hired me in ‘22 & he didn’t.
At this point I don’t care if he hires me again, I don’t care to work for someone like that, but I felt the “people” needed to know the Truth.

BTW, YOU SAW THE PICS I POSTED. CAN YOU REALLLLY TELL ME YOU WOULDNT HAVE RESPONDED WITH A SENDING PRAYERS (OR) NO WORRIES ABOUT MISSING THE EVENT…WE’LL WORK IT OUT.
THIS IS…..COMPASSIONATE, CARING AND RESPECT which he DID NOT HAVE!!
****these caps are to make the point clear….No Respect was given by Richard.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1) No response of any compassion or “I’m sorry” from Richard by phone call or text about my mom in ECU. HE was more worried about “finding a DJ”.
**Wait a minute, you said (I’m sorry of your moms passing) in your opening remarks to me just now. THATS CALLED RESPECT…& Thank You for Saying that, Was Very Kind!!👍🏼

2) My mom didn’t pass until AFTER the event, she was in ICU with heart complications, Internal Bleeding and loss of Oxygen due to her Aorta was getting a lot of the blood supply cut off.
**That’s why is said he could’ve casually made an announcement that afternoon during the cookout, thoughts and prayers for DJ BAM and a family emergency and that’s why he couldn’t be here. I had friends who were there who told me he said Nothing. My friends overheard a few ppl asking where the DJ with the “Light Trailer” was this year (2021).

3) Last but not least….I thought I’d give him some time and do the right thing to send condolences. I then was hit with a death of a close family member tge last of August. I didn’t want to “expose” him But people Need to know who they associate with (then You can make your decision).
It’s eaten me for the last 2 years that I never posted it before now, but I thought he may would’ve hired me in ‘22 & he didn’t.
At this point I don’t care if he hires me again, I don’t care to work for someone like that, but I felt the “people” needed to know the Truth.

BTW, YOU SAW THE PICS I POSTED. CAN YOU REALLLLY TELL ME YOU WOULDNT HAVE RESPONDED WITH A SENDING PRAYERS (OR) NO WORRIES ABOUT MISSING THE EVENT…WE’LL WORK IT OUT.
So, I’m curious….Did you send your condolences when Richard lost his Mom in July of 2022?

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, I’m curious….Did you send your condolences when Richard lost his Mom in July of 2022?
Lol….You must REALLY be Pro Richard! Do you have to constantly have a “comeback” for everything I write? Can’t believe you don’t have the common sense from right and wrong and respect and disrespectful??
First of all, if I knew about it….Hell No I wouldn’t.
He got a little of his own medicine….Karmas a Bit^*! Maybe NOW he knows just how serious, sad, emotional and mindblowing it is to lose a MOM! If it was during his Takeover “Event”, I GUARANTEE HIS A^* wouldn’t be at the TAKEOVER!!
SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION…NO NO NO I didn’t.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 411253 View attachment 411254 View attachment 411255 View attachment 411256

Sorry for your loss. Other than that you sound like just another douche bag. Who actually gives a f*** if someone sends them condolences or not? And then puts some big drama post on a forum. I will tell you who, ATTENTION WHORES!
It's people like you is why I f***ing hate people. I hope you get the attention you need today lol

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry for your loss. Other than that you sound like just another douche bag. Who actually gives a f*** if someone sends them condolences or not? And then puts some big drama post on a forum. I will tell you who, ATTENTION WHORES!
It's people like you is why I f***ing hate people. I hope you get the attention you need today lol
Well said 🐝🐝🐝

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
We have today's winner!!

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

@DJBam I am truly sorry for the loss of your mother. I lost both of my folks years ago so I can relate. Attacking a friend of ours and the owner/ operator of this forum is not going to make you any friends. I am not sure why you waited over two years to pick this fight but you will not win. I personally have never heard of you and I have met Richard many times and he is a pretty cool dude. (no homo) I think you should reconsider your attack and let time heal the wounds. Making several thousand people hate you is not going to be good for anyone. Think about turning the other cheek and live and let live.

#NTC

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Sorry for your loss. My mom passed in 2022. My mom would be furious at me if I acted the way you are at the moment. Grow up and quit whining. You aren’t entitled to anything on this earth.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
1. Sorry about your Ma. 77 years is a long time for a heart to beat. They unfortunately wear out. That said, it doesn't make it any easier.

2. Rant post at 1:10am. Hopefully your Mother died in peace having not been aware of your drinking problem. I wish you well on your recovery after what appears to be a relapse.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@DJBam
I here by request that you please post a screen shot of our last and FINAL 3 messages on FB messenger. This shale be entered into evidence for the club to review.

Dated Friday June 4th at 5:04 pm.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!