THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here is a pic of DJ Bam

6B4562B7 AB8C 405E ACA7 A82E70519A62

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like HondaSxS is going to have to be the one to post the screenshots for us. I think DJ deuce bigalow has taken his mic and gone home. Hopefully it wasn’t his 13th reason.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I mean seriously.
WTF is your real issue here @DJBam

Instead of this crap, you should have run a fun and engaging petition to gain support for 2024.
I would have hired you back. I have had nothing negative to say, nor have I. You did a great job 2018.
That was up until 1:10am this morning when you "TOLD THE WORLD THE TRUTH". LOL.

Only 3 or 4 people actually knew you canceled and that I was sent into a frenzy to find a replacement for the following day.
Yes, it was not easy. Yes, I was upset, but it did not show, nor have I posted/spoken about it in any manner.

Searching your FB page. DJ BAM Entertainment | Raleigh NC
I see NOTHING announcing your private issues being posted.
Was I your only obligation?
So I ask, WHY are you placing that burden on me?

I hope peace finds you and you are able to get past your issues here and the passing of your mother.
You may assume I don't know the pain you have been through, but I do.
Yet that is none of your concern, nor should it be.

So to close. I will pray for you, just like I did on June 4th during our last message.
God bless.

---------------------------------------------------------
Here is the screenshot I requested that you left out.
This was our final conversation. I knew nothing beyond this message.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And…🎤 drop!
You’re a better man than I HondaSxS. I’d have called him out with the screenshot right away. No wonder he tried to delete this post and ran away like a pussywillow.

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You’re a real Fuc*^n Clown. No MF, I wanted the truth to be known, ask the man yourself and then you’ll see! It’s called Courtesy and Respect which he didn’t have. Well and neither do I to a Clown that hides behind his computer! 🫵🏼
Listen up douche bag, first of all you set there and judge someone based on YOUR circumstances, and have absolutely 0 idea what’s going on in his world, and you get all butthurt that Richard didn’t drop everything and console you in your time of need. Is Richard the greatest person in the world? No, he’s a human and very capable of messing up.
Unlike yourself who seems to be perfect.
Also do you need the dates for this years Take Over?
I will be there and you are more than welcome to come and we can discuss this face to face.(don’t sound like hiding to me)
I am Ridinfool look me up… I’ll be driving the Honda.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Listen up douche bag, first of all you set there and judge someone based on YOUR circumstances, and have absolutely 0 idea what’s going on in his world, and you get all butthurt that Richard didn’t drop everything and console you in your time of need. Is Richard the greatest person in the world? No, he’s a human and very capable of messing up.
Unlike yourself who seems to be perfect.
Also do you need the dates for this years Take Over?
I will be there and you are more than welcome to come and we can discuss this face to face.(don’t sound like hiding to me)
I am Ridinfool look me up… I’ll be driving the Honda.
Look for the Minion

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I mean seriously.
WTF is your real issue here @DJBam

Instead of this crap, you should have run a fun and engaging petition to gain support for 2024.
I would have most likely hired you as I have had nothing negative to say, nor have I.
That was up until 1:10am this morning when you TOLD THE WORLD.

Only 3 or 4 people actually knew you canceled and that I was sent into a frenzy to find a replacement for the following day.
Yes, it was not easy. Yes, I was upset, but it did not show, nor have I posted/spoken about it in any manner.

Searching your FB page. DJ BAM Entertainment | Raleigh NC
I see NOTHING announcing your private issues being posted.
Was I your only obligation?
So I ask, WHY are you placing that burden on me?

I hope you find the help you need to get past this and the passing of your mother.
You may assume I don't know the pain you have been through, but I do.
Yet that is none of your concern, nor should it be.

So to close. I will pray for you, just like I did on June 4th during our last message.
God bless.

---------------------------------------------------------
Here is the screenshot I requested that you left out.
This was our final conversation. I knew nothing beyond this message.

class

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!