THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
If they suck, then, why am I continuously busy and do repeating business with the same events every year. Why was I on tour with Lil Nas X in 2019 after the takeover when he was number one in the world for 19 weeks with old town Road. Why have I dozens and dozens of other bands, including puddle of mud Sammy Kershaw demon Bubba Sparxx moonshine bandits and dozens of more. That’s right because I do have talent and you want to say some s*** to hurt my feelings, the facts arethe facts.
Now I understand you you’re one of those dumbass CNN liberals Who Wants Biden back now I understand why you’re such a douche bag
Wait a tick. You know Sammy? Could you introduce me? Or perhaps get him scheduled for an upcoming TO?

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Back in April, we lost Jerry Springer. After reading through this disgusting thread, I've had an epiphany. Take the idea of the springer show to the web. Have a pay for use site where deranged folks can show their ignorance while embracing the high doing so. Have sponsors, and allow anyone to pile on. I can't believe I've read this entire thread. I've been around Richard but doubt he has a clue who I am. I'm certain he was scrambling to find someone to fill in for the party. I doubt he's intentionally disrespected your mother or yourself, yet you've disrespected myself and everyone with your ignorance. The show must go on, and yes, the sun will rise, again, tomorrow. We're beyond the passing of your mother, sorry some of us missed it. Not sure if you're still grieving, drunk or hooked on illegal drugs. This is old news, get over it. Seems to me that you either need a pet, house plant along with lot's of therapy by someone capable of helping you realize that you have issues that need to be dealt with by yourself. Before you curse me or make some idle threat towards me, consider will you hurt my feelings, or am I more ignorant and crazy than yourself? Be mindful when doing so, as you never know when you might cross my path. Get a life you Moron

Last edited:
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
View attachment 82519 Hey Everybody,
If your in NC, SC, VA or up for a good ole road trip....lets represent as a Pioneer Family and ride the trails Aug 11th, 2018 at ATV MOTOR SPORTS PARK
Hollister NC!!
Come see their Drag Strip, Trails, Mud Races and THE DEEP HOLE!
9am-10pm
Food, music, prizes!
Hope to see ya!
@DJBam keep that deep hole s*** to yourself

advertisement
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Back in April, we lost Jerry Springer. After reading through this disgusting thread, I've had an epiphany. Take the idea of the springer show to the web. Have a pay for use site where deranged folks can show their ignorance while embracing the high doing so. Have sponsors, and allow anyone to pile on. I can't believe I've read this entire thread. I've been around Richard but doubt he has a clue who I am. I'm certain he was scrambling to find someone to fill in for the party. I doubt he's intentionally disrespected your mother or yourself, yet you've disrespected myself and everyone with your ignorance. The show must go on, and yes, the sun will rise, again, tomorrow. We're beyond the passing of your mother, sorry some of us missed it. Not sure if you're still grieving, drunk or hooked on illegal drugs. This is old news, get over it. Seems to me that you either need a pet, house plant along with lot's of therapy by someone capable of helping you realize that you have issues that need to be dealt with by yourself. Before you curse me or make some idol threat towards me, consider will you hurt my feelings, or am I more ignorant and crazy than yourself? Be mindful when doing so, as you never know when you might cross my path. Get a life you Moron
A
W
E
S
O
M
E!!!!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Write those tickets
Or somebody….now this somebody uh uhmm
@DJBam needs a ride to the train station and visit another that took a ride this morning @cunt🎄👦
IMG 3646

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@DJBam . I’m a big fan of old school hip hop. Can you work the tables like Eric B? Maybe previously mentioned Terminator X? How about Yella? Or are you a poser?
He seems more of a modern DJ......they push buttons on a laptop 🙄

I'm a hell'ova DJ all day, and Pandora doesn't act like a little bîtch when I shut it down 🤷‍♂️
Drop beat

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!