THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If they suck, then, why am I continuously busy and do repeating business with the same events every year. Why was I on tour with Lil Nas X in 2019 after the takeover when he was number one in the world for 19 weeks with old town Road. Why have I dozens and dozens of other bands, including puddle of mud Sammy Kershaw demon Bubba Sparxx moonshine bandits and dozens of more. That’s right because I do have talent and you want to say some s*** to hurt my feelings, the facts arethe facts.
Now I understand you you’re one of those dumbass CNN liberals Who Wants Biden back now I understand why you’re such a douche bag
You really are dumb. It just goes right over your head doesn’t it.

Bcavin351

Bcavin351

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2022
Baton Rouge, LA
Ownership

1. Talon R
7e0cfb3240fae34f78f0c68321b93f90
This is the guy you toured with…? Congrats man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
If they suck, then, why am I continuously busy and do repeating business with the same events every year. Why was I on tour with Lil Nas X in 2019 after the takeover when he was number one in the world for 19 weeks with old town Road. Why have I dozens and dozens of other bands, including puddle of mud Sammy Kershaw demon Bubba Sparxx moonshine bandits and dozens of more. That’s right because I do have talent and you want to say some s*** to hurt my feelings, the facts arethe facts.
Now I understand you you’re one of those dumbass CNN liberals Who Wants Biden back now I understand why you’re such a douche bag
🤔......lil Nas X 😬.....I wouldn't brag about that one too much 🙄...... 🌈

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Since you're supposedly musical, sing along to this.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sorry.. took a second. Had to make sure he could not delete this again.

I'm going to move it over to public and add some SEO so it hits google searches.
***IF THIS POST IS DELETED BY THE ADMIN, I HAVE OTHER OUTLETS I WILL POST THIS ON TO LET YOU ALL KNOW….THE TRUTH‼️
Sure don't want happening.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!