THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If they suck, then, why am I continuously busy and do repeating business with the same events every year. Why was I on tour with Lil Nas X in 2019 after the takeover when he was number one in the world for 19 weeks with old town Road. Why have I dozens and dozens of other bands, including puddle of mud Sammy Kershaw demon Bubba Sparxx moonshine bandits and dozens of more. That’s right because I do have talent and you want to say some s*** to hurt my feelings, the facts arethe facts.
Now I understand you you’re one of those dumbass CNN liberals Who Wants Biden back now I understand why you’re such a douche bag
Wow you be droppin some big names, I too am tite wif some big names… maybe you heard of them… Orville Redenbacher , Ben and Jerry, I even know a famous chef, you ever heard of Chef Boyardee?
I’ve hung out wif royalty… that’s right I’ve hung out with the Burger King and the Dairy Queen and my main squeeze is Lil Debbie.
I mean I could go on but all of a sudden I’m hungry.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Wow you be droppin some big names, I too am tite wif some big names… maybe you heard of them… Orville Redenbacher , Ben and Jerry, I even know a famous chef, you ever heard of Chef Boyardee?
I’ve hung out wif royalty… that’s right I’ve hung out with the Burger King and the Dairy Queen and my main squeeze is Lil Debbie.
I mean I could go on but all of a sudden I’m hungry.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!