THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 8995

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Great advice! I turned the other cheek for the last 2 years and I thought it was time the people that met me understood why I’m no longer there.
If you want to hate me, then hate me. That would be childish when I’m one of the nicest, caring and most outgoing people you’ll meet. Ask anyone in this group that remembers me about DJ BAM and they’ll attest.
This is just the truth and thought people should know. You can have your own opinion of him and of me.
Just remember the first thing you said to me was I’m very sorry to hear the loss of your mom.
That’s exactly what people say when anyone whether you are friends with them or not loses a parent, sibling, immediate family member, etc.
Not once did he say anything about that by text or over the telephone?
That shows someone’s true character.
Anyone can be nice or cool to you when you were paying to be at the event. And I really liked Richard. He was always very humble and down to me.
I just think it’s s****^ that someone would value a little extra money (they had to pay out for a last minute DJ) over someone’s death. Ask him, I charged him hardly anything to do that event in 2019 because I was a rider who was there the year before as well. I simply did it to make a little bit of extra money due to having to have someone help set up and it cut into my riding time. I’m the one that had to leave the tour two hours early to start getting set up before everyone came back. I wanted everyone to have a chance to hang out a little longer together. I saw in 2018, after people ate their food kind of quick and the raffle/giveaways they disbursed, Not in 2019 though.
I’m Sorry to hear the loss of your parents as well.
Thank you for your opinion and reaching out.
Safe adventures on the trails!
You forgot humble.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@DJBam, or Will:

Will you show up today for another roast?
Personally, I think he should issue an apology post in this bulls*** thread he started and ….
He can show up at TO24 and sit in a charity dunk tank Saturday. Which of course could be a fundraiser for St Jude’s or a group connected to his late Mom’s passing. At least then something useful could come from this train wreck.

🤷🏻‍♂️ I can’t speak for HondaSxS but if I were a betting man, I’d bet he would accept the apology and take this s***show out of the public view because HondaSxS is a great guy.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
With it being a Friday night, I bet Will, the Drunk Prince of Charlotte won’t check in. He will be spinning the 1’s and 2’s for a packed house

At the local nursing home!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!