THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I want to hear more about this Richard character DJ Scribbles and Bits is referring to.
Maybe wait for the evidence requested to be posted to place judgment on this Richard guy he speaks about.

@DJBam
I here by request that you please post a screen shot of our last and FINAL 3 messages on FB messenger. This shale be entered into evidence for the club to review.

Dated Friday June 4th at 5:04 pm.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to hear more about this Richard character DJ Scribbles and Bits is referring to.
C’mon man… ain’t it obvious?
He’s a terrible person…
I mean he has the nerve to put together a web site that brings people with a common interest together from all over the country and then organizes a annual get together for those same people and trying to make it entertaining and enjoyable for all in attendance, not to mention a free meal for those 200 + people…
All I can say is …
How dare him…😲

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I just want to know what you have @Hondasxs listed as in your phone 🤣

View attachment 411300

I gave it a few guesses

Richard Honda SxS Leader of Ri..... chards

Richard Honda SxS Leader of Ri.... diculous Wankers

Richard Honda SxS Leader of Ri... ding Great Big Dongs in the Great Big Dong Circus

Richard Honda SxS Leader of Ri... ce Rocket Mafia and People who Hate DJ's

IMG 5178

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Lol….You must REALLY be Pro Richard! Do you have to constantly have a “comeback” for everything I write? Can’t believe you don’t have the common sense from right and wrong and respect and disrespectful??
First of all, if I knew about it….Hell No I wouldn’t.
He got a little of his own medicine….Karmas a Bit^*! Maybe NOW he knows just how serious, sad, emotional and mindblowing it is to lose a MOM! If it was during his Takeover “Event”, I GUARANTEE HIS A^* wouldn’t be at the TAKEOVER!!
SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION…NO NO NO I didn’t.
I’m sorry about your loss…however, your approach is kinda like getting off the train while you’re drunk and it’s moving…

IMG 2648

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I just want to know what you have @Hondasxs listed as in your phone 🤣

View attachment 411300

I gave it a few guesses

Richard Honda SxS Leader of Ri..... chards

Richard Honda SxS Leader of Ri.... diculous Wankers

Richard Honda SxS Leader of Ri... ding Great Big Dongs in the Great Big Dong Circus

Richard Honda SxS Leader of Ri... ce Rocket Mafia and People who Hate DJ's
Richard Honda SxS Leader of … Righteous Honda Mafia

Riders in the Sky

Rigorously reviewing ACV photos

🤷‍♂️

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nothing like liquid courage to make you post things you normally wouldn't post.
I’ll have to admit that I’m not familiar with DJ AngryScratches posting history, but until he responds I don’t want to pass judgement. When I finish this other project I may go back and see what I can find. Maybe that’s just his personality.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!