THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
C’mon man… ain’t it obvious?
He’s a terrible person…
I mean he has the nerve to put together a web site that brings people with a common interest together from all over the country and then organizes a annual get together for those same people and trying to make it entertaining and enjoyable for all in attendance, not to mention a free meal for those 200 + people…
All I can say is …
How dare him…😲
Oh… anther thing that no good Hondasxs does is go out of his way to help someone with a problem they might be having with their buggy…
The Fuggin nerve of some people…🙄

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still nothing from Mix Master Scratchy Mad. Beginning to wonder if we’ve been duped.
He probably posted that knowing that most of the site would not agree with him so he did a post and run…
Seems like a cowardly move, but I’m not judging till all the evidence is in.

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@DJBam I am truly sorry for the loss of your mother. I lost both of my folks years ago so I can relate. Attacking a friend of ours and the owner/ operator of this forum is not going to make you any friends. I am not sure why you waited over two years to pick this fight but you will not win. I personally have never heard of you and I have met Richard many times and he is a pretty cool dude. (no homo) I think you should reconsider your attack and let time heal the wounds. Making several thousand people hate you is not going to be good for anyone. Think about turning the other cheek and live and let live.

#NTC
Great advice! I turned the other cheek for the last 2 years and I thought it was time the people that met me understood why I’m no longer there.
If you want to hate me, then hate me. That would be childish when I’m one of the nicest, caring and most outgoing people you’ll meet. Ask anyone in this group that remembers me about DJ BAM and they’ll attest.
This is just the truth and thought people should know. You can have your own opinion of him and of me.
Just remember the first thing you said to me was I’m very sorry to hear the loss of your mom.
That’s exactly what people say when anyone whether you are friends with them or not loses a parent, sibling, immediate family member, etc.
Not once did he say anything about that by text or over the telephone?
That shows someone’s true character.
Anyone can be nice or cool to you when you were paying to be at the event. And I really liked Richard. He was always very humble and down to me.
I just think it’s s****^ that someone would value a little extra money (they had to pay out for a last minute DJ) over someone’s death. Ask him, I charged him hardly anything to do that event in 2019 because I was a rider who was there the year before as well. I simply did it to make a little bit of extra money due to having to have someone help set up and it cut into my riding time. I’m the one that had to leave the tour two hours early to start getting set up before everyone came back. I wanted everyone to have a chance to hang out a little longer together. I saw in 2018, after people ate their food kind of quick and the raffle/giveaways they disbursed, Not in 2019 though.
I’m Sorry to hear the loss of your parents as well.
Thank you for your opinion and reaching out.
Safe adventures on the trails!

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still nothing from Mix Master Scratchy Mad. Beginning to wonder if we’ve been duped.
What Bitc^, you don’t know me. It’s call work MF. Been doing it all day!!
So clown, say WTF you wanna say now!
You piece of Shi*, you want to call me some nickname? Better hope you don’t cross my Path! Facts!
Duped? Ask the man himself, I don’t care! That’s why I put it on here

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dude, just go away. 2 1/2 yrs later you come here to whine..... seriously, man up and get on w your life FFS
I gave the man a fair amt of time to make things right…& he didn’t. So I told ONLY FACTS!
And You Ass Kisser, maybe this will make you a better friend to Richard by talking Sh+*!
Remember MF I’m a Honda Pioneer rider as well.
Hide behind this post!

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What Bitc^, you don’t know me. It’s call work MF. Been doing it all day!!
So clown, say WTF you wanna say now!
You piece of Shi*, you want to call me some nickname? Better hope you don’t cross my Path! Facts!
Duped? Ask the man himself, I don’t care! That’s why I put it on here
I’ve called you a lot of nicknames. Read on. I even called you them while I was at work. Also, when we cross paths you won’t do 💩. “Facts”

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He probably posted that knowing that most of the site would not agree with him so he did a post and run…
Seems like a cowardly move, but I’m not judging till all the evidence is in.
You’re a real Fuc*^n Clown. No MF, I wanted the truth to be known, ask the man yourself and then you’ll see! It’s called Courtesy and Respect which he didn’t have. Well and neither do I to a Clown that hides behind his computer! 🫵🏼

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!