Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Like the rusted out hooptie that's packin' the bored out small block with nitros, you just don't see it coming. This little 500 is packin' 7 speakers and 600 watts but to just stand beside it and look in, you'd never know it even had a stereo, you kind of have to look for it.

Sleeper 2

Bass Control knob

With sub

You guys already know what's hanging off the bars.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Took the wife out to the garage to let her hear it after getting it tuned. Sounds a bit muffled with the camera outside of the machine, it was loud and clear inside. The head unit goes up to 30, first song was at 13, so she'd get comfortable, second was at 21. She must have liked it as you can see her head bouncing.
At the start of the video I show my 500 shirt and giggle, if you don't hear the giggle adjust your volume.

D

Deleted member 3748

Sweet! I can't hear the sound quality with the 1" woofer on my laptop but I want to hear it from the passenger seat when we're at St. Helen in August.

Reactions: rocmar and trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
No problem. The videos don't do it justice either.
Yep...you nailed it...
wanna hear it....at 421...way
back..... in the back woods..
Props....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!