Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dukes of Hazzard only wish they had Pioneers.
Little woods fun here. Messing with @HoundDog is tough but got him here. Also brought cold beverages up.

Disclaimer: please don't try this at home it should only be performed by people one concussion away from being legally mentally brain dead.

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Dukes of Hazzard only with they had Pioneers.
Little woods fun here. Messing with @HoundDog is tough but got him here. Also brought cold beverages up.

Disclaimer: please don't try this at home it should only be performed by people one concussion away from being legally mentally brain dead.

I don't see the problem. Looked like youts guys improvised under difficult conditions. I call that progressive thinking

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't see the problem. Looked like youts guys improvised under difficult conditions. I call that progressive thinking
thats definitely what was going on, I like the way you think maybe that'll keep this from getting the "line" from Joey.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ill admit "that guy" was talking a little slower then normal. Sometimes stupid stuff even at our ages is fun.

Sent from iPhone

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill admit "that guy" was talking a little slower then normal. Sometimes stupid stuff even at our ages is fun.

Sent from iPhone

I was serving cocktails on the trails myself this weekend. Who would thought I brought the wrong kind. I brought Crown Royal to Royal Blue apparently I was with a Jack crowd. Lessons learned.

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That was definitely the first time I've had the driver of the vehicle that I was pulling abandon their seat,tightrope walk on the winch line and swing like a monkey into my rig and deliver a cold one. Then manage to get back in his seat without stopping. Wild times. Still finding cat tails wedged in my buggy. Had a ton of fun glad you guys are coming back.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That was awesome CP! Couldn't ask for a better wingman than you! You probably realized @HoundDog needed a cold beverage and promptly addressed the problem in style!:cool:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was definitely the first time I've had the driver of the vehicle that I was pulling abandon their seat,tightrope walk on the winch line and swing like a monkey into my rig and deliver a cold one. Then manage to get back in his seat without stopping. Wild times. Still finding cat tails wedged in my buggy. Had a ton of fun glad you guys are coming back.

I really hope you did have fun. You guys are a blast it's hard to find people to stay up but even harder to actually join in. I love how you point and squirt throttle down blazing new trails. Super fun. Can't wait to ride with you again next weekend!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You said you had to drive about 5 hrs??? To run home and get clutch parts.....so I'm wondering where were you guys riding....but I'm really wondering how far from 58316o_O

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Haha... Chinese beer drill.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was awesome CP! Couldn't ask for a better wingman than you! You probably realized @HoundDog needed a cold beverage and promptly addressed the problem in style!:cool:

To be honest it was lots of fun I'd do it again without the rope HoundDog is a very smart driver.
He's so laid back so it was fun getting a rouse out of him. It would have been awesome to have you in that ride I think you'd be like that. Night rides are huge for us always fun even towing a rig we still have fun, most people would would be in a s***ty mood but we are still under power in a Pioneer so party on!

Sent from iPhone

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Oh yeah....I'm that guy! Crazy should have been my middle name or if you talk to my wife stupid:oops: lol. Oh well no one can change who I am you'll either love me or bury me in the woods:eek: lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I liked you the moment you said you built a ramp and jumped a car! Can't wait for RBR!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Delton and Eltobgi
HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To be honest it was lots of fun I'd do it again without the rope HoundDog is a very smart driver.
He's so laid back so it was fun getting a rouse out of him. It would have been awesome to have you in that ride I think you'd be like that. Night rides are huge for us always fun even towing a rig we still have fun, most people would would be in a s***ty mood but we are still under power in a Pioneer so party on!

Sent from iPhone
That was the first real tow work ive asked my machine to do. I figure your machine is at least 1700 plus 5 adults aprox 700 more that's 2400. Then with your tires wanting to turn putting even more load on her. She never complained or slipped the clutch. I did smell the mud from the night before cooking but I never had a high temp light. That was fun,especially when I was crab walking around the corners pulling you away from the bank.

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got the roof bent back close to its original form, I just ordered a few little wiring gizmos and going to get my other goodies installed before you get back. Smoked out tail lights were looking mighty fine today, couldn't help but notice them every time I walked by :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was the first real tow work ive asked my machine to do. I figure your machine is at least 1700 plus 5 adults aprox 700 more that's 2400. Then with your tires wanting to turn putting even more load on her. She never complained or slipped the clutch. I did smell the mud from the night before cooking but I never had a high temp light. That was fun,especially when I was crab walking around the corners pulling you away from the bank.
The Honda is a beast! I loved watching the back end of yours and no never grumbled ever! The exhaust note never changed. We got close to that cliff edge when the wheels turned on us though! Thanks for the tug buddy! Even that was fun. Not too often you have a fun problem. P.s I'm waaaay over 1700 with bolt ons. You're heavier then you think too.

So everyone knows my Pioneer followed his very well for the most part but we had a friend hanging onto ROPS of ours and he watched the wheels if the went sideways he'd jump off and kick the wheels over. Great people. It's how it's done with trusty people. We learned fast to stay only a couple feet off of the leader and low rage first and you never need brakes, ever. Polaris doesn't tow like that or nor does it pull like that. Awesome machine!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got the roof bent back close to its original form, I just ordered a few little wiring gizmos and going to get my other goodies installed before you get back. Smoked out tail lights were looking mighty fine today, couldn't help but notice them every time I walked by :)
Good. You banged that up pretty well probably took a bit. Crap we're hard on things. I sometimes forget you killed a pioneer too. I'm glad you like the lights. 4 days left. We miss you guys already. Let's not kill so many things this weekend. Pick some good rides were down to go wherever you want I'm sure the 50 inch will want to go again until we get too deep I'm amazed by how well the 1000 goes! I would love to watch one of those pretty popo's follow, they all seem to think they can but I've never seen anything but our own tracks or occasionally dirtbike tracks. Farm rig my ass!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You said you had to drive about 5 hrs??? To run home and get clutch parts.....so I'm wondering where were you guys riding....but I'm really wondering how far from 58316o_O
A bit. Way up north. We were up near Canada/Montana just barely on the Idaho side I guess.

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
A bit. Way up north. We were up near Canada/Montana just barely on the Idaho side I guess.
IMG 5372
I believe I drove through this general area about 4 years ago! I believe it was right around an 11 hr drive. Scenery was spectacular!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!