Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6660
View attachment 23566
I believe I drove through this general area about 4 years ago! I believe it was right around an 11 hr drive. Scenery was spectacular!
Well looking at the map you provided we were above center over to the right.
The area is the Clark Fork. Spectacular views. Normally we're down around St. Marie's.

Reactions: sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
IMG 5373
View attachment 23569
Well looking at the map you provided we were above center over to the right.
The area is the Clark Fork. Spectacular views. Normally we're down around St. Marie's.
Damn that's a long way! I know I made it in better time than that, but knowing me like I do:confused: I would have to say I wasn't doing the speed limit!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@HoundDog how far from Montana are we up in there?

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@HoundDog how far from Montana are we up in there?
We went for a ride last night into clarkfork and then to a place called Amber Bear INn, witch is in Montana, it was awesome, they had bears hanging out by their back porch and were feeding them dog food. Then we decided to hop on a forest service road in Montana and make our way through the hills back to our house. I was glad I had my Gps with us because it got dark as soon as we hit the mtn roads. It was so fun not knowing where I was at, there were dozens of turns and saddles to navigate. Even with the gps I had a hard time because there were just so many roads and options. We finally started hitting some roads that I had been on before and made it back home safe and sound with a full load of groceries and 20 gallons of fuel.

Short answer is about 15 Miles as the crow flies probably 20 miles of roads.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That sounds like an awesome experience! How many miles was that @HoundDog?

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!