This forum needs a Support group section

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
Today was "the day".. So I checked with dealer, nothing. He got 3 (THREE!!) 2 seaters in that were slated for mid november, and got a release of a camo 4 seater from the warehouse that was due the 8th of nov, but nothing on my green 700-4 due Oct 30th :(

This is aggrevating! Atleast the dealer had a pile of honda accessories, including all the stuff I wanted with my name on it, Hard top, windscreen, midscreen, and backpanel. (Still waiting on availability on those soft doors)

I already have a pile of work scheduled for it. I've cut wood all month with intents of using it to haul wood to the barn, and towing a logsplitter from my parents place. Plus my wife and I are already planning to go to most likely, "Mine made paradise" OHV park the weekend after next..

I have my terra 45 winch sitting on the bench, and lots of parts for a heater coming in the mail. I Just need to get the machine!!!

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
Now you know how I feel waiting on a winch mount! :D

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Calm down now.. Here, sit down and drink some water.. Take a deep breath. It will pass. Now, look at these pictures of our Pioneers and tell us what comes to your mind first.

Most of us know how you feel. As we too have endured the wait and dealer responses of... "uuhh well it should of been here", "it will be here next week" then never shows. I have learned, the dealer has no clue sometimes.

It will be here before too long.

R

ranchhand77

Aug 19, 2013
I feel like an old record now. Its the same thing over and over! I stop by my dealer once a week, and . . . . . northing. I've even got dibs in the first green 4 that comes in. Since they first hit the showroom we have been living vicariously through this web site and youtube. I read everything, watch the videos, and have even started buying accessories. This feels like Christmas keeps getting moved back. Hey, if you got videos, post them, we love seeing the Pioneer in action.

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
Anyone In NY Looking For A Green 700 4, I Just Saw One At Matts Cycle In Coxsakie.

J

jspike91

Oct 29, 2013
NC
www.2faroffroad.com
Don't know if your dead set on a new one. There is one on eBay a guy is selling claiming because of a divorce. Think it has 88 hrs on it. Don't know the location. But may be worth a look. Had full extended warranty as well. Happy hunting!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was frustrating for me the dealers kept telling me the green-4 I wanted was on its way. They would get a green -2 or a red-2 finally one got a red-4 and I was tired of waiting! Snatched the first -4 in Birmingham. I know your frustration, a lot of us do.

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
There is a Camo 4 at Canyon Honda in Nampa ID- saw it today!

advertisement
R

ranchhand77

Aug 19, 2013
What I really should have said was, great website and keep the vids coming. I know a green 4 will be at my door in time for Christmas! Maybe I could spin it as a gift for the kids. Two birds with one stone kind of thing.

Really! Thanks

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
I have a deposit down, I'm stuck waiting unless I want to lose it!

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
Got another call today. My 700-4 due in Oct 28th, is now due Nov 20th..

So much for our weekend plans to go riding in KY

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Dude... that completely sucks. Dont worry. It will still be here before you know it.

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
Im at that point yea. I expected the next call to be a later date. I now fully realize that they have zero clue what and when is gonna happen, and just try to sooth buyers with whatever info they can muster (or make up!) I'm busy enough that even if we did get it by Friday, I'd be pressed to make a trip this weekend. I'd like to have time to mount the winch and install the heater before we go anywhere really.

My wife is pretty pissed however, she was looking forward to going.

B

b4hntn

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2013
texashuntinglease.com
We gave up waiting at two multi brand dealers and tried a single brand Honda dealer who delivered the next day. Evidently when a single brand dealer sells a p4 then Honda automatically reorders for them. Multi brand dealers evidently do not have that privilege thus having to wait for their product. Result was our green p4 was worth the hassle.

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
I am dealing with a Honda only dealer. My wife looked online, apparently there are several dealers within 60 miles or so that list a 700-4 in stock, ready to go. I'm going to make some calls in the morning and see what I can do. If they have one ready to buy, I might ditch my deposit and take a drive!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!