P1000 This weekends activities....

G

gearguywb

Jul 21, 2019
Kansas City
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Bought the 1000-5 a few weeks back to replace my Teryx 4. I use it quite a bit on sporting clays courses and love the ease of getting in/out and the bed being covered by the roof.

Added a bunch of stuff, most noticeably roof/windshield, 5K winch and a second battery system.

First real off road experiment with it this weekend at SMORR (Southern MO Off road Ranch).

My impressions:
Rig did very well overall. Pretty impressed with it given the limitations of tire size/clearance.
Don't have pics or video (too busy trying to save my buddy in his Polaris). He tried to drop into a deep ditch and was about to go over. Got him somewhat stable, used a tree strap, snatch block to get him out of there and save his bacon!

A couple of somewhat small issues:
Doors rattle! Not just a little......
A few squeaks from the bed latching system
Seems a bit "tippy" due to the limited wheel travel and tire size. May try some wheel spacers
Stock suspension worked fine but it is a bit harsh.

Overall pretty darn pleased with how it did!

A couple of poser pics:
IMG 2550
IMG 2559

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought the 1000-5 a few weeks back to replace my Teryx 4. I use it quite a bit on sporting clays courses and love the ease of getting in/out and the bed being covered by the roof.

Added a bunch of stuff, most noticeably roof/windshield, 5K winch and a second battery system.

First real off road experiment with it this weekend at SMORR (Southern MO Off road Ranch).

My impressions:
Rig did very well overall. Pretty impressed with it given the limitations of tire size/clearance.
Don't have pics or video (too busy trying to save my buddy in his Polaris). He tried to drop into a deep ditch and was about to go over. Got him somewhat stable, used a tree strap, snatch block to get him out of there and save his bacon!

Seems a bit "tippy" due to the limited wheel travel and tire size. May try some wheel spacers

A couple of poser pics:
View attachment 204021View attachment 204022

@Russ989 has some tips about the door rattling that will change your life;)

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

My impressions:

A couple of poser pics:
Nice rig, I’m digging that new blue color.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Isaiah
Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have to buy qty 2 for a 1K5?

RB3 well worth the money in my opinion. I agree with Fro, clear plastic fuel line on the bed latches I run a couple wraps of tape around them. Also where the bed rails with the rubber pads set on the frame ( 2 locations) I cut 2 pieces of 1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" foam tape and placed it on the frame as an additional spacer / silencer. Also because I only open my bed to clean and service the machine I tie wrapped the bed release handles down tight. even on wash board roads it does not rattle.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
c

My impressions:

A couple of poser pics:
checkout our replacement door bushings Replacement Door Bushings | RB3 Off Road they work!!!!

advertisement
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I only did the fronts at first, but did the rear soon after. Do all four, makes a big improvement.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!