P1000 Brand new 2021 P1K5 lost in fire this AM

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As you look through the fire scene, are there any small green gobules?
Was a drummer around, maybe like a garage band drummer?
Drummers can spontaneously combust. There's a documentary about it:

PS: In all seriousness, I truly feel for your loss, hope it was insured, and hope you're back riding soon. As for the boat, we all know that the two happiest days of boat ownership are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. I hope this was a happy day, somehow.
☮️♥️

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those quonset hut style buildings are like ovens. There's no place for the heat to escape. It's like having a fire in a 55 gallon drum. It looks like the hotter area of the fire occured as you might expect, at the open end of the building where it had oxygen. Did the fire investigator(s) have any preliminary findings to share with the owner? Maybe an active battery charger?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Those quonset hut style buildings are like ovens. There's no place for the heat to escape. It's like having a fire in a 55 gallon drum. It looks like the hotter area of the fire occured as you might expect, at the open end of the building where it had oxygen. Did the fire investigator(s) have any preliminary findings to share with the owner? Maybe an active battery charger?
Good summation, I would guess, electrical has a high probability?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!