Thought these things was for farm use?

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just tore the roll up window knob off my new Honda Pioneer 1000 factory full hard doors. Had a baby calf left in the field. Don't know if she had twins or what, to late in the evening. All cows where bred to easy calving bull and their all small. Not this one, its a 100 pounder or more. Loaded it up the Honda in the passenger side and while loading it must of tore the knod of the roll up window handle. That's great. Wonder what the process is to get one of those little plastic things is. If anyone one an has a quick place to get one, let me know. Thanks.

S

Surveyor

Lifetime Member
May 13, 2019
Auburn, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Following this. I've always thought those crank handle were junk for the money the doors cost. Haven't broke one yet. Just waiting for the day it happens.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Go here:

#45, Google the part number and see what comes up.

Edit: did the design of the door change?
Make sure this is a list for the correct door.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I got up and went checking cows this morning and looking for the knob on the window crank hoping to get lucky. Looked for it twice, about a half hour, no luck. Come back to the house to pick up the wife. She gets in and I'm telling her about looking for the piece and she says, here it is, and reached in the cubby hole. I snapped back on a we're good to good. I did get lucky.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!