Throttle body spacer

Jlfox2010

Jlfox2010

Mar 27, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X
ABFB6CBC 33A8 4A86 B1DD 3DD1920E12F9
Has anyone installed a throttle body spacer on a stock machine? Did you notice any differences? I’m running 32’s and I’m trying to gain some power back before going to a tuner.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I ran one, an HMF full exhaust and a tune and it did absolutely nothing except make a lot of noise.

These "gimmicks" barely do anything below 2,000 feet and nothing above that so unless you are at or near sea level, don't waste your money.

Jlfox2010

Jlfox2010

Mar 27, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X
I ran one, an HMF full exhaust and a tune and it did absolutely nothing except make a lot of noise.

These "gimmicks" barely do anything below 2,000 feet and nothing above that so unless you are at or near sea level, don't waste your money.
I’d say I’m a little higher then sea level in WV lol thanks for letting me know buddy

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
View attachment 328953Has anyone installed a throttle body spacer on a stock machine? Did you notice any differences? I’m running 32’s and I’m trying to gain some power back before going to a tuner.
I feel the pain, I went with 32s and felt the power/snappy response go down the drain quickly. Hit up Kraftwerks and get a turbo kit, that solved all my problems!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jlfox2010
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!