TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not sure how many Talon owners have interest in the throttle Maxx, like Pioneer owner's do.

They are cutting back on the wide variety of optional offerings.

They will only be selling POLISHED STAINLESS in the future.

Currently, they have some BLASTED STAINLESS. Which means a full finish from bead blasting.

Sorry for the double posts in two forum areas. If there's a proper way to address Talon and Pioneer owner's in one place, just let me know.
Thanks

HavasuDave

HavasuDave

Dec 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm not sure how many Talon owners have interest in the throttle Maxx, like Pioneer owner's do.

They are cutting back on the wide variety of optional offerings.

They will only be selling POLISHED STAINLESS in the future.

Currently, they have some BLASTED STAINLESS. Which means a full finish from bead blasting.

Sorry for the double posts in two forum areas. If there's a proper way to address Talon and Pioneer owner's in one place, just let me know.
Thanks
Did you eventually get one? I am curious if they work.

ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

Sep 7, 2019
BATH
Ownership

1. Talon X
I don't see them for a talon on their web site yet.

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
I put the Pioneer one on mine. It works, but it's not a "cure all". I added an extra spring to my pedal and hooked the other end through the fire wall. It wasn't secured perfect, and I figured it would come off in my last ride. It did, but it was great while it worked. My next move is to take the pedal assembly off and add that spring permanently. I'll do a write up when I do that. Not trying to Hi-jack this post.

HavasuDave

HavasuDave

Dec 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
I put the Pioneer one on mine. It works, but it's not a "cure all". I added an extra spring to my pedal and hooked the other end through the fire wall. It wasn't secured perfect, and I figured it would come off in my last ride. It did, but it was great while it worked. My next move is to take the pedal assembly off and add that spring permanently. I'll do a write up when I do that. Not trying to Hi-jack this post.
Which model of throttle maxx did you install? (P1000 or P500/700?

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Which model of throttle maxx did you install? (P1000 or P500/700?
I don't remember. I know a lot of folks discussed this on the site months ago, and I went with what they suggested. I had to buy it directly from Throttle Max. Let me look through the emails and see if I can find it.

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!