P500 Throttle Maxx for P500 & P700

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
I got my Throttle Maxx yesterday but be sure to set some time aside to install....it takes about 2 minutes. Haven't driven it yet but you can immediately feel the difference which to me feels good.
Just ordered me one,I know my short legged wife will be glad.Yea she drives it as much as I do

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wife said I had something delivered today, ' now what did you buy' ?
Can't wait to get home Friday and put it on.
That's hilarious!!!

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Wife said I had something delivered today, ' now what did you buy' ?
Can't wait to get home Friday and put it on.
Got mine today . Put it on . Dont think I like IT .
But , thumbs up to Throttle Maxx !!!!!! Excellent service !
Have to edit/update this . Got to really try it out today and it's great ! Love it !

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Now that's discouraging.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I say chances of it sticking are less than a RZR catching on fire with you in it. :D
Not funny .. that was my excuse for me to buy a P5 because I have a Polaris torch AND since on the Polaris RZR forum they have a thread specifically for us poor rzr owners who now have $ 15-30k yard ornaments setting around I typed many times , Shoulda bought a Honda and then ---- Polaris , buy a Honda , I did . Guess what ? The forum administrators BANNED ME FOR EVER ! There excuse was/is because I typed spam .
Just another notch in the I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER POLARIS ANYTHING gun .

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Now that's discouraging.
Each to his own it just feels odd to me and I had no complaints with the original but it sounded cool . I haven't got to put any real time on it , so I am hoping I will get to LOVE IT !

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Each to his own it just feels odd to me and I had no complaints with the original but it sounded cool . I haven't got to put any real time on it , so I am hoping I will get to LOVE IT !
I hope you do too. It wasn't a criticism, but I have one on the way and just hope I don't have the same impression of it as you did. Let us know if it grows on you.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

I'm glad Huck was honest. He said nothing disrespectful.
There is no way everyone is going to like the new gadget.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok just got the ThrottleMaxx delivered. Slips right on P500, P700, and one P1K. Only mod to fit P1K is right side bolto hole is eclipsed 1/8" by pedal. Using a chainsaw file make very small notch bolts right on.

Currently have my P1K apart insulatingredients seat the right way. Will post ride reviewso tomorrow. It appears to work very slick. Glad I got them.

Here it is on P1K before bolting on.
View attachment 19181

LMAO! I was reading to fast. I missed a small word..."file".

If you take that word out, it looks like Jackal trimmed his pedal with a chainsaw.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm glad Huck was honest. He said nothing disrespectful.
There is no way everyone is going to like the new gadget.
No, he didn't say anything disrespectful?? But his opinion did discourage me sense I have one on the way. I guess I'll see.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm starting to think Jackal is like a drug dealer for these things. He said give it a try, so like everyone else I had to. I had the same response like trigger's wife said when I got home Monday and she said "What Did You Buy Now???". Put it on and I think it is a great product that after a long ride, will be worth it's wait in gold. We have a little desert moto cross track someone built, so I had to put the TM to the test and throttle was tons better then before. I told my wife that it worked way better and the next day when I was at work she had to give a try. She said it so much better and she doesn't feel like she has to reach her foot off the floor board just to push the gas. Good product, so it is worth a shot to give it a try.

Reactions: JACKAL and joeymt33
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm starting to think Jackal is like a drug dealer for these things. He said give it a try, so like everyone else I had to. I had the same response like trigger's wife said when I got home Monday and she said "What Did You Buy Now???". Put it on and I think it is a great product that after a long ride, will be worth it's wait in gold. We have a little desert moto cross track someone built, so I had to put the TM to the test and throttle was tons better then before. I told my wife that it worked way better and the next day when I was at work she had to give a try. She said it so much better and she doesn't feel like she has to reach her foot off the floor board just to push the gas. Good product, so it is worth a shot to give it a try.
That's encouraging! I hope I feel the same about mine.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a side note on the drug dealer comment. I drove buy our local atv/utv powersports dealer the other day and their reader board says "Have Your Kids Learn to Ride, and They Won't be Able to Afford Drugs". That hits the nail on the head. Thanks @JACKAL for your review.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
LMAO! Good stuff tjoreo.
I always have to explain to the wife why we HAVE to have whatever it is I'm buying. She usually agrees after it's installed.
Happy to hear that you like it, can't wait to try mine out.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Jackal! So far I love mine!!
.... I'm new here. What a great forum! I'm a female that's not mechanically inclined and you guys are a wealth of good information !! :)
Welcome to the club Oak.
How long have you had your P5? Post us a pic of that monster.

Reactions: Miss_Oak
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the club Oak.
How long have you had your P5? Post us a pic of that monster.

Thank you Trigger. :) I've had it a couple weeks. I use it here on the ranch and love it to death. :)I've had it a couple weeks. I have a 300 fourtrax i love that is 18 years old ... Im looking forward to this buggy being just as dependable and useful! ... And honestly, after 18 yrs. its just fun to have a new toy!! When i was waiting to get it I felt like a kid at Christmas! haha :)

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey Oak, it's good to have you here, welcome. There are other women that frequent this forum too. and a lot of us stinky guys.

Reactions: cthack and Miss_Oak

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!