Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Getting tired of my shin going numb and getting cramps on my right leg while driving P500 for long periods due to my foot placement on the throttle pedal. Ordered two of these to install on my P500 and P1K to alleviate that very issue. Once installed and tested will give a follow up review.

throttlemaxx

I know others have made their own DIY setups but decided to support this family run small business.

PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
Getting tired of my shin going numb and getting cramps on my right leg while driving P500 for long periods due to my foot placement on the throttle pedal. Ordered two of these to install on my P500 and P1K to alleviate that very issue. Once installed and tested will give a follow up review.

throttlemaxx

I know others have made their own DIY setups but decided to support this family run small business.
Jackal thanks for the link....Do you happen to know when they will be available for the Pioneer 1000, I dont see it listed on their website. Possibly they all share a similar pedal design?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Jackal thanks for the link....Do you happen to know when they will be available for the Pioneer 1000, I dont see it listed on their website. Possibly they all share a similar pedal design?
From my Kentucky windage eyeballing I "think" this will slip right on the P1K as well I ordered 2 of them one each for the P500 and one to put on my P1K. Looks like I will have them this Friday and will put on asap. Once I know what if any mods it takes to put on P1K I will share here with photos and comments. I will go on just a matter of how much I have to expand my vocabulary to install properly. LOL

FYI I ordered this last night and he sent it out 2 day delivery free shipping for $51.50 each. After July 31st they are $65 each plus shipping. So hopefully will have an answer for everyone by Friday afternoon.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
From my Kentucky windage eyeballing I "think" this will slip right on the P1K as well I ordered 2 of them one each for the P500 and one to put on my P1K. Looks like I will have them this Friday and will put on asap. Once I know what if any mods it takes to put on P1K I will share here with photos and comments. I will go on just a matter of how much I have to expand my vocabulary to install properly. LOL

FYI I ordered this last night and he sent it out 2 day delivery free shipping for $51.50 each. After July 31st they are $65 each plus shipping. So hopefully will have an answer for everyone by Friday afternoon.
Thanks for posting the info on the Throttle Maxx, I just ordered one and their web page did say the P1K is coming soon.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500

Ok jackal just ordered me a throttlemax for my P5 thanks for the info.

H

highpocks

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2016
prescott mi
Ownership

1. 500
jackal what is the web site for throttle maxx.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can u guys enlight me how this works?? What benefit?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HUCK and JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

It allows for a COMFORTABLE foot position especially for longer rides and is easier for more precise throttle control based on foot placement for technical spot. The OEM pedal is lawyer approved, the throttlemaxx is rider approved that's is the difference.

Reactions: Gator and joeymt33
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It allows for a COMFORTABLE foot position especially for longer rides and is easier for more precise throttle control based on foot placement for technical spot. The OEM pedal is lawyer approved, the throttlemaxx is rider approved that's is the difference.
Any risk of pedal sticking with this device?

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stuck in

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Any risk of pedal sticking with this device?

I wouldn't think so but, "any" means even 1 in a billion chance. POWERBALL is 1 in 292 million to 1 still haven't won yet.

I will have a better idea once I use it.

Reactions: rocmar
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will u have your review by this Friday noon??

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Will u have your review by this Friday noon??

Depends on mail delivery usually here by 10 am EST. I intend to stick it on P500 first since it slips right on. Should only be 10 min install. Not sure what I will have to modify if any to slip 2nd one on P1K.

Will do what I can.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thx!

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

I ordered one yesterday and it should be here Saturday and after that I can tell you more but the concept is valid. From personal experience, that factory setup will cause shin pain and ankle cramps after several hours of driving the P5. It appears Throttle Maxx allows more foot and ankle movement on the throttle up and down and left and right where you have to keep your foot balanced on the stock throttle and can't move it much.

Reactions: JACKAL
J

Jshell3

Coming straight from an ATV... The first thing I noticed, DAY 1 of owning my NEW SxS... was driving over bumps/humps, made the weight of my leg bounce the throttle. Which in turn, caused unintentional acceleration through the bumps... in an endless, comical, cycle. (Esp for the unsuspecting passenger.;)o_O;)o_O)

If installing a Throttlemax fixes that, I'd buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Coming straight from an ATV... The first thing I noticed, DAY 1 of owning my NEW SxS... was driving over bumps/humps, made the weight of my leg bounce the throttle. Which in turn, caused unintentional acceleration through the bumps... in an endless, comical, cycle. (Esp for the unsuspecting passenger.;)o_O;)o_O)

If installing a Throttlemax fixes that, I'd buy one.
It may indeed. But I'm well acquainted with the calf and ankle pain associated with hours of riding and if it alleviates that, it will be worth it.

Reactions: JACKAL
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I'm inpatient, so I pulled the trigger , will test

Reactions: JACKAL and trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!