Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Exactly why I didn't like it. No doubt it was nice for the long flat runs but when you're walking the tightrope in deep ruts....too much or not enough throttle at the right time and you're in trouble.
I have a 10' garage in my toy hauler and you have to ease up to the bulkhead real slow and easy, otherwise through the wall and into the galley.

Reactions: Splorin and trigger
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m surprised my @Alan aka Davinci and @trigger comments..to each his own, but by adding another rotation point (hinge) the rotational speed is cut in 1/2 which should reduce sensitivity of the throttle and better control.

atleast that’s what I’ve found with wife and kids driving my P1k5

they hate the machine without it as they have to float their foot in the air as it’s all go and no slow…at least that’s what my wife says.

at any rate they are in high demand, if you don’t like it, you’ll resell it quickly.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I’m surprised my @Alan aka Davinci and @trigger comments..to each his own, but by adding another rotation point (hinge) the rotational speed is cut in 1/2 which should reduce sensitivity of the throttle and better control.

atleast that’s what I’ve found with wife and kids driving my P1k5

they hate the machine without it as they have to float their foot in the air as it’s all go and no slow…at least that’s what my wife says.

at any rate they are in high demand, if you don’t like it, you’ll resell it quickly.
More people like them than don't but I just couldn't feather the throttle.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I am one that really likes the Throttle Max. Sometimes I flip it up just to see how just the original pedal feels…then end up quickly flipping it back down.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
t-max on a budget.......

helps reduce herky jerky

HBJnqpidQzmiUuGWh4cj2g IMG 4988 IMG 4989

waynester

waynester

Feb 19, 2022
Ga, USA
Ownership

1. 520
I got one due being 5'6" and sz 9 1/2 foot. I'm trying to adjust it a bit ,the deeam thing does not release instantly when foot removed, hangs at partial throttle... A NO-GO condition! ..There was a plastic semi film stuck on bottom where plate meets floor, hoping gunk and good washing solves problem.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I got one due being 5'6" and sz 9 1/2 foot. I'm trying to adjust it a bit ,the deeam thing does not release instantly when foot removed, hangs at partial throttle... A NO-GO condition! ..There was a plastic semi film stuck on bottom where plate meets floor, hoping gunk and good washing solves problem.

I tried one yrs ago and hated it for just that reason. Didn't respond like it used to so I sold it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!