P1000 Tiger Build and Fun Stuff

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ya me too. But you're doing just fine and there are a lot of old rednecks here that's why stuff gets done.

Sent from iPhone
It's been a lot of fun working on her as it was on our 500. Taking a lot of stock in the suggestions from the forum on what mods to do first. Got to save up now for the skid plating. Definitely have to raise the vent tubes and do some type of snorkel.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's been a lot of fun working on her as it was on our 500. Taking a lot of stock in the suggestions from the forum on what mods to do first. Got to save up now for the skid plating. Definitely have to raise the vent tubes and do some type of snorkel.
Yea buddy

Reactions: pct
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 1500

Dad and I working on some wiring this weekend. Got some good advice from CP, now waiting on parts order.
Will post pics when completed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Working with your father is pretty cool! Does he like that sort of thing?

Reactions: Manwell and pct
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not bad at all! Beautiful picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pct and sharp
advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I had ordered brackets from Amazon that clamp around the rops but ordered the wrong size. So I took them apart and bolted that piece to flat corner on the rops.
Turned out really good. Looks very clean!

Reactions: Tigermark
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
You my friend can see! Like all the additions everything is coming around nicely!

CP, thanks for all your help and advice with my wiring questions . I really appreciate it my friend!

I'll be doing some night riding tomorrow at Rush Springs to try them out. Hopefully get some good action photos.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP, thanks for all your help and advice with my wiring questions . I really appreciate it my friend!

I'll be doing some night riding tomorrow at Rush Springs to try them out. Hopefully get some good action photos.

Hey you're the one doing the wrenching! You'll really like having the backups at night that just may be the single most important thing, funny on how important such a cheap fix is. You're doing really good it's nice to see it coming along and I definitely look forward to the pictures it's so much fun for me to see where everyone rides somehow it makes someone feel part of the ride. We're not making it out this weekend (all been really sick this week) so do a nice job on pics and videos so I can electronically ride with ya all!

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yall get some rest this weekend and get feeling better!

I'll make sure you see some pics of me showing the RZR boys what the Honda is capable of. That will brighten day. Lol

You know me well then! Ill be watching Make me proud!!

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!