P1000 Tiger Build and Fun Stuff

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Just want to start off with a big thanks for a great forum, full of great people and ideas. Secondly, I hope everyone had an opportunity to watch or listen to the great LSU victory last night down in Death Valley. Listened to the game while working on the Pioneer.

Wife set out by the fire while l was working. She's awesome. So far I have added the roof and split Honda windshield. New MSA wheels, with Motoclaw tires. Image

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20161001 171120Also installed new S&S a arm guards.
View attachment 23426
Just want to start off with a big thanks for a great forum, full of great people and ideas. Secondly, I hope everyone had an opportunity to watch or listen to the great LSU victory last night down in Death Valley. Listened to the game while working on the Pioneer.
View attachment 23428

Wife set out by the fire while l was working. She's awesome. So far I have added the roof and split Honda windshield. New MSA wheels, with Motoclaw tires. View attachment 23429

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looking good @Tigermark love those guards. Pretty nice start. See you're using Coors to help with the install that is my secret weapon as well. I'm not sure if it's just the way it's sitting but really looks like it could use an alignment though. Curious what size is your trailer?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Tigermark your build is coming along nicely! Quick question...have you had an opportunity to test out those new tires?? If so what do you think about them?o_O

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Looking good @Tigermark love those guards. Pretty nice start. See you're using Coors to help with the install that is my secret weapon as well. I'm not sure if it's just the way it's sitting but really looks like it could use an alignment though. Curious what size is your trailer?
The trailer is an 18 footer.

I'll be sure to bring a large supply of Coors for the ride in April

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@Tigermark your build is coming along nicely! Quick question...have you had an opportunity to test out those new tires?? If so what do you think about them?o_O
Thanks brother!

Yes, went on a ride Friday nite with a group of RZR riders. Tires worked great on the rocks. It's been very dry here so no mud to test them in yet. I have Kenda Bearclaws on the 500, really lime those also.

Those RZR riders were impressed with what they called my "Farm Truck"

The Pioneer held its own!
20160930 204230

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I really hate that farm rig stuff. Sometimes it's hard to ignore but the way I look at it, it's just ignorance towards the Pioneer. It does hold its own just fine

Sent from iPhone

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I really hate that farm rig stuff. Sometimes it's hard to ignore but the way I look at it, it's just ignorance towards the Pioneer. It does hold its own just fine

I also install the dual battery system , and winch and mount this past weekend. finished up the wiring last nite. I'll take pics when I get home from work and post them.
Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You were busy! Do you have any more future add ons?

Sent from iPhone

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Sent from iPhone
Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
You were busy! Do you have any more future add ons?

Sent from iPhone
I don't think we ever stop adding things to our rides do we.

I have the bilge fans to install under the seat, insulation, more lights, switch panel sitting in the shop. just need time to work on it.

then I will have to slow down. The accessory budget has been wiped out for now.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think you're right. You can never have enough. Could you imagine having lots of time and money? I know a guy with over 50k added to his rzr and doesn't even ride all that hard. I haven't seen near that number with these but I think most of us on here bought one of these and thought that was good enough but no...this site costs us all lots of money to follow. There are far worse addictions though.

Sent from iPhone

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I think you're right. Could you imagine having lots of time and money? I know a guy with around 50k added to his rzr and doesn't even ride all that hard. I think most of us on here bought one of these and thought that was good enough but no...this site costs us all lots of money to follow. There are far worse addictions though.

Sent from iPhone
I'll take my fairly stock Pioneer over a RZR anyday!

Making the right your own is part of the fun.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll take my fairly stock Pioneer over a RZR anyday!

Making the right your own is part of the fun.

Agreed! And agreed! And most of us do the wrenching ourselves.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: pct and Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!