CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yeah, wimminz aren't all that forgiving - tip over once and she may never ride you again. Kids, on the other hand, have a great time.

• Haha
Reactions: Rick53 and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the club. Sometimes they get tired and need a nap. Is your machine throwing any codes? There's an oil level sensor that will cut the machine off once it passes a certain angle to prevent engine damage, but once upright they fire right back up. Did you flop it over into mud/water by chance?

View attachment 192793
Your pointing to your same line you took, point to the passenger door, that would be the correct line! HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello all! Im new to the site and was looking to see if anyone has tipped their pioneer on its side and had issues with the machine bogging down afterwards at just over a quarter throttle. I read a few posts about the muffler having issues. So either I rattled the muffler hard enough to cause the issue or im having a different issue. Any help would be great as im a first time pioneer owner and still learning the insides of the machine thanks in advance!
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! I flopped ours once, that makes your flop look like nothing, ROPS where headed down hill. I did experience the same thing, checked the air filter and it was completely saturated with oil, doesn't take much oil to do that. So I would check the filter?

Reactions: CID and Rick53

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!