drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've had a tire that loses a couple pounds of air in a weeks time. It didn't bother me that bad because I'd check my tires weekly anyway and add air if I needed. Then I had a second tire slowly losing pressure so I decided to try one of the tire sealants on the market. I didn't want to use "Slime" because of the mess involved when changing tires. Did some research and settled on "Tireject". The fluid is the consistency and color of milk and cleans up with water so it should cause a mess when changing tires. Ok, I settled on the gallon jug priced at $129.99 but found a 20% discount code offered by Tireject bringing the price down to $104.00 and free shipping.
How it worked.... I followed the directions and added the required amount to each tire, (16oz) for the 30x10x14's I have on the Honda. They have an app that you can download and use to figure the amount for your tires. Anyway I aired the tires back up to my prefered poundge and ran the Honda off and on for a couple of days. Here it is 2 weeks later and I haven't lost any air in my tires. The stuff works great. I know there are several companies offering tire sealant and probably some may be a little cheaper. I don't have a problem with the tires on my trailer but I think I'm going to add some them just in case. Website says it will also fix punctures and dry rot. Here is the website, you can read for yourself. TireJect - Easily Repair Flat Tires - Highest Rated Tire Sealant
20190311 121252

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've had a tire that loses a couple pounds of air in a weeks time. It didn't bother me that bad because I'd check my tires weekly anyway and add air if I needed. Then I had a second tire slowly losing pressure so I decided to try one of the tire sealants on the market. I didn't want to use "Slime" because of the mess involved when changing tires. Did some research and settled on "Tireject". The fluid is the consistency and color of milk and cleans up with water so it should cause a mess when changing tires. Ok, I settled on the gallon jug priced at $129.99 but found a 20% discount code offered by Tireject bringing the price down to $104.00 and free shipping.
How it worked.... I followed the directions and added the required amount to each tire, (16oz) for the 30x10x14's I have on the Honda. They have an app that you can download and use to figure the amount for your tires. Anyway I aired the tires back up to my prefered poundge and ran the Honda off and on for a couple of days. Here it is 2 weeks later and I haven't lost any air in my tires. The stuff works great. I know there are several companies offering tire sealant and probably some may be a little cheaper. I don't have a problem with the tires on my trailer but I think I'm going to add some them just in case. Website says it will also fix punctures and dry rot. Here is the website, you can read for yourself. TireJect - Easily Repair Flat Tires - Highest Rated Tire Sealant
View attachment 113862

Thanks for the review.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great review. I used slime in all 4 tires (27 inch mud-lites) of my Rhino. Never ever had a slow leak or flat and ran them for 7 years. When I replaced the tires 7 years later the slime was still in there in a liquid state and all I had to do was wipe the wheel off as most of the slime was in the tires.

M

Marcel

Nov 14, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been putting slime in all my tires in all my machines for the last 10 years. We used to have some sh!t heads that would dump roofing nails on the trails and I’d get several over the years. With slime preloaded in my tires I have all the confidence that I’ll pull them out on the trail and not worry about leaks. Even with several holes in them, I’ll go months without loosing air.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!