Tire balls

J

JTW

That’s pretty cool.. a little too pricey in my opinion but very cool.

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

Probably not much more than a set of bead lock wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that’s a good point... trade buying wheels for these and it’s about the same money. Be nice to no longer worry about carrying a spare.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now that’s a good point... trade buying wheels for these and it’s about the same money. Be nice to no longer worry about carrying a spare.
Single lock 15x7 $540 can imagine what a set of double locks would be E8abb2734a0a436d4048ad46c6041ce4

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
when I raced off road races on quads a lot of guys used tire balls and I'm sure they still do. They virtually eliminate any chance of getting a flat. They are a real PITA to install. The air pressure has to be the same in all of them. Some guys actually just went to Wal mart and bought the little kids toy balls and used those with surprising success.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Found these tire balls article kinda interesting, has any one ran these?
What are Tire Balls Used for? - Off Road Recovery Guide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
when I raced off road races on quads a lot of guys used tire balls and I'm sure they still do. They virtually eliminate any chance of getting a flat. They are a real PITA to install. The air pressure has to be the same in all of them. Some guys actually just went to Wal mart and bought the little kids toy balls and used those with surprising success.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Your tired of your balls? Try Butter Milk, will bring them back to life!

advertisement
JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
I use tire balls when I race my dirtbike in woods or endurance races. If you hit a spike or a nail or what ever would cause a flat you only loose air pressure from one ball and can keep racing. They are a pain in the balls to install in a motorcycle wheel.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!