Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So if you use aftermarket wheels would you want 1" spacers on the back to even out or not a big deal?

Not a big deal. I wanted the back to the be the same width so added 1” spacers.

Reactions: Flgator_80
Sckottty

Sckottty

Dec 2, 2017
Abilene TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Quadboss QBT846 tires in 28x10 size on stock wheels. I also have fox shocks.

Love the shocks and tires
View attachment 56806
how do you like your quad boss, about to buy 28x10x14 quadboss for stock delux 14x9 rims, im looking for three stock delux 14x9 so ill all four corner + spair. if i could do 14x11 stock on all four corner i would

Last edited:
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
how do you like your quad boss, inabout to buy 28x10x14 for stock delux 14x9 rims, im looking for three stock delux 14x9 so ill all four corner + spair. if i could do 14x11 stock on all four corner i would
They have been great tires. Good traction, very little wear in 300 miles and really quiet

J

JTW

how do you like your quad boss, about to buy 28x10x14 quadboss for stock delux 14x9 rims, im looking for three stock delux 14x9 so ill all four corner + spair. if i could do 14x11 stock on all four corner i would
You’ll have to run spacers.. why not just run them on your deluxe wheels and buy one extra front rim for a spare.

Sckottty

Sckottty

Dec 2, 2017
Abilene TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have notice that many tire vender sell 9” wide tire and 11” wide tire for many types of utv. This will keep the back tire the same outer tracing width of front without using 1” spacer in rear even when using aftermarket wheels have same offset for front and rear.

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just just ordered my wheels. Same size all around. I have a pro box being installed and before it seemed the machine was a little top heavy. My thoughts are the top will add to this. From what I read I will need to add a 1inch spacer to the back of I run all same size. What about a 1 inch spacer on the front and 2inch spacer on the back to help the stability of the machine. Do you guys think it would accomplish much or atleast mitigate the extra weight added to the roof?

J

JTW

I have notice that many tire vender sell 9” wide tire and 11” wide tire for many types of utv. This will keep the back tire the same outer tracing width of front without using 1” spacer in rear even when using aftermarket wheels have same offset for front and rear.
If you buy aftermarket wheels then run the same size on all four... it only makes sense to have tires you can rotate and only need a single spare. I believe manufacturers run larger rears for higher load ratings.

J

JTW

I just just ordered my wheels. Same size all around. I have a pro box being installed and before it seemed the machine was a little top heavy. My thoughts are the top will add to this. From what I read I will need to add a 1inch spacer to the back of I run all same size. What about a 1 inch spacer on the front and 2inch spacer on the back to help the stability of the machine. Do you guys think it would accomplish much or atleast mitigate the extra weight added to the roof?
Read this and decide for yourself..

P1000 - Wheel spacer math??

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to d 1 inch on back to match the front. See how that works out. Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!