NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely not but free ground for all the people i know unless u f*** up and i chut u.
And if it wasn’t for the price of ammo you’d shoot ‘em twice!

In all seriousness, I don’t blame you at all. I was certainly looking a while ago. Couldn’t get the Mrs to move away and I don’t want property to pseudo-maintain that far from home.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I see a business opportunity for a guy living in Cambell Co.
$20 for paperwork that says you live in the Co.
Maybe a seperate mail box that dumps directly in to a trash can.
Who cares if the paper work dosent work...
Jim Bob yankee waiving his $20 bogus permit, then Deputy asks for drivers license that doesn't match. Just as well crack open a cold one and light up a blunt before Buford T Justice hauls yo azz off to jail.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I hope they shut all down to all you foreigners. 90% of the assholes I meet on the trail are from out of state. Any local dickheads I meet are driving a rzr 90% of the time. But that number is changing lately with the krx and x3 boys included. I use to stop and offer help to anyone on the trail but now f*** EM! If you don't drive a honda or if you look younger than 40, I'm driving right on by. I've yet to meet a prick in a Pioneer. I have met a few in a Talon though.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
All they have to do is inforce the laws on the books and it would changed everything big time. So many dumbassses that ride. They think road laws don't apply once they're in a sxs and on vacation. You can tell people don't get their heads busted like they use too.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I hope they shut all down to all you foreigners. 90% of the assholes I meet on the trail are from out of state. Any local dickheads I meet are driving a rzr 90% of the time. But that number is changing lately with the krx and x3 boys included. I use to stop and offer help to anyone on the trail but now f*** EM! If you don't drive a honda or if you look younger than 40, I'm driving right on by. I've yet to meet a prick in a Pioneer. I have met a few in a Talon though.
HEY!!!!!!!...........

C

coleman4868

So all the East TN TWRA Trails are in Campbell County. Royal Blue, Sundquist, New River, Ed Carter (Tackett Creek) WMA Units. Much to the charging of locals complaining about light bars on roads, loud music, riding on roads after dark (illegal).

History- effective 7/1/2017 TN state legislature legalized sections of roads connecting the trail systems to each other, food, fuel, lodging, etc. This was proposed by Campbell County to get enacted. State & County LEO' s have been VERY tolerant in allowing people to have fun without getting citations for minor infractions, even to the point of allowing riders venturing way outside the legal designated road sections

Now they are discussing a $100 permit for non County residents. Pay attention to section from Sherrif Robbie Goins......

View attachment 340189View attachment 340190View attachment 340191
Due to idiots in rarz’s acting like idiots. In the article it mentions you can’t teach respect to a 25 year old. That hit the nail on the head!!! Just cause you have light bars, doesn’t you have to keep them on all the time, etc…

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Especially those people from Ohio. All assholes up there.

Us foreigners might have to invade TN when kids graduate. We’ve talked about, just want to let kids finish high school here (4 yrs) Somewhere between lake and trails. Seems like we are somewhere in TN 4-6 times a year anyway.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Especially those people from Ohio. All assholes up there.

Us foreigners might have to invade TN when kids graduate. We’ve talked about, just want to let kids finish high school here (4 yrs) Somewhere between lake and trails. Seems like we are somewhere in TN 4-6 times a year anyway.
If you're a lake and mountain lover, it's definitely one of the best places to live. Locals call you guys a FIFO. I had a totally different idea of Yankees until i met alot of good Yankees from this site. If you move here, you will be talking like a dumb ole hillbilly before you know it.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
If you're a lake and mountain lover, it's definitely one of the best places to live. Locals call you guys a FIFO. I had a totally different idea of Yankees until i met alot of good Yankees from this site. If you move here, you will be talking like a dumb ole hillbilly before you know it.
Yep, heard the FIFO thing before. Some KY friends call us the same. LOL.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yeah, seen how those Sikhs drive trucks and the Turbins an Hijabs are a safety concern in offroad environment.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!