Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I hope they shut all down to all you foreigners. 90% of the assholes I meet on the trail are from out of state. Any local dickheads I meet are driving a rzr 90% of the time. But that number is changing lately with the krx and x3 boys included. I use to stop and offer help to anyone on the trail but now f*** EM! If you don't drive a honda or if you look younger than 40, I'm driving right on by. I've yet to meet a prick in a Pioneer. I have met a few in a Talon though.
Some Talon owners, just like corvette owners!

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
I hope they shut all down to all you foreigners. 90% of the assholes I meet on the trail are from out of state. Any local dickheads I meet are driving a rzr 90% of the time. But that number is changing lately with the krx and x3 boys included. I use to stop and offer help to anyone on the trail but now f*** EM! If you don't drive a honda or if you look younger than 40, I'm driving right on by. I've yet to meet a prick in a Pioneer. I have met a few in a Talon though.
It’s a good thing I’m over 40 and besides you have a crush on me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣nomo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!