P1000 Tough country front bumper in production!!

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok thanks! Do you have some pics?

Waylan

Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought I would post a deal I found on the TC Bumper

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Thats only for the Honda Pioneer 1000 Facebook page
Kinda shatty if you ask me, as this form was the first to ask about the bumper to be made. Looks like they would have did that for this form and no one else.

Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats only for the Honda Pioneer 1000 Facebook page
I saw that but I found this with a goggle search and started the order process and it never ask about fagbook group. I don't do facebook. I back out on ordering until I decide if the additional weight is a issue. I know several other here have purchase. Is everyone happy with the bumper?

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
I saw that but I found this with a goggle search and started the order process and it never ask about fagbook group. I don't do facebook. I back out on ordering until I decide if the additional weight is a issue. I know several other here have purchase. Is everyone happy with the bumper?
Either way you look at it, it was advertised for more on here and people have paid more for it on here. That is crap considering they said no at first but then came in here and saw there was a need for it and guess what, they started R&D. They should have came here first stating that they were dropping prices because like you I don't do facespace. Just my thoughts! :)

Reactions: X4Dice
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I'm happy with mine. It dropped a little in the front but not much at all. I get lots of looks and complements on my rig with the bumper. Very solid and well built

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Either way you look at it, it was advertised for more on here and people have paid more for it on here. That is crap considering they said no at first but then came in here and saw there was a need for it and guess what, they started R&D. They should have came here first stating that they were dropping prices because like you I don't do facespace. Just my thoughts! :)
All the admins have to do is ask. I tried to talk with TC awhile back and get the price down so more people would buy it, but they wouldn't work with me. Maybe the admins can work on them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: KevinSC
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
What did you Google to find it?

Last edited:
Reactions: dotman1
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Thank you so much deltamud. Great way for some indirect page advertisement.

Plenty more group discounts available too.

Perfect case of gotta fight for something. Not expect it

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nothing to get really bent out of shape over IMO. I'd rather them make a top notch bumper even if i paid more than the next guy than for them to simply say "no, not interested". Now that they are in production they are likely doing what they can to keep product moving, whether that is FB, here, or any other site. They owe this site nothing - how many members on this site purchased one, 6 maybe? I don't have a FB account either, but that is a good way to get alot of exposure quickly.

Just my 2 cents.

Waylan

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Nothing to get really bent out of shape over IMO. I'd rather them make a top notch bumper even if i paid more than the next guy than for them to simply say "no, not interested". Now that they are in production they are likely doing what they can to keep product moving, whether that is FB, here, or any other site. They owe this site nothing - how many members on this site purchased one, 6 maybe? I don't have a FB account either, but that is a good way to get alot of exposure quickly.

Just my 2 cents.

Waylan
Not mad by no means and don't mean to come off that way. I know for me though if I produced a product because someone asked me the first place I would show a discount or any appreciation would be the original site. Yes I understand why they went to facespace as that gets a lot of exposure, but they could have at least posted here saying they were dropping their prices. That's just my opinion but like my father always said an opinion is like a butt hole, they both stink :D

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered my front bumper today. Like the protection and location of winch of this bumper. Hope it's what I am expecting

Reactions: Hondasxs
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Check sidebtsidestuff $635 free shipping. Love mine. Heavy? Sure. It is TOUGH!
That is a REALLY nice bumper but DAMN it’s expensive!!! :eek::D

Reactions: Eltobgi
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last edited:
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
never failed me very stout bumper, I did cut a slot in the bottom for air flow but I am not sure that was necessary

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
never failed me very stout bumper, I did cut a slot in the bottom for air flow but I am not sure that was necessary
Thanks. ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!