P1000 Tough country front bumper in production!!

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Bumpers look pretty dang good to me. I can't wait to get mine once I get back to work.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Guys if you don't mind could you post a photo showing the entire side view?

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yes next time I hit the shop I'll take a pic, no I didn't have any problems fitting the winch on. The bar didn't get in the way at all.

Reactions: Eltobgi and Tot
Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you have problems with your winch fitting under that bar?

I have a super winch Tera 4500 and it won't fit with the fairlead plate under it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
So the Tera 4500 won't fit?

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
So the Tera 4500 won't fit?
With the bumper I have no. Without the fairlead plate it fits, with the fairlead plate no. I'm going to either grind some of the plate down, or drill new holes a little further back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

D

Darby

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2016
Salem, Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I got my Tough Country bumper today... and while it may be self evident after I start the install... kinda disappointed that there was no instructions at all with the unit? Was that Other's experience, or did You get some instructions on mounting this? I kinda figure what the flat iron connections go to... but what are the 2 rectangular pieces for? For anyone who has mounted theirs already... i would appreciate the help!

Reactions: dotman1 and Tot
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I got my Tough Country bumper today... and while it may be self evident after I start the install... kinda disappointed that there was no instructions at all with the unit? Was that Other's experience, or did You get some instructions on mounting this? I kinda figure what the flat iron connections go to... but what are the 2 rectangular pieces for? For anyone who has mounted theirs already... i would appreciate the help!
Same here. I am still working on getting my winch mounted up. Have pictures of the long metal pieces how they mount exactly so I don't have to waste time with figuring it out?

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I will send a pic soon, the rectangular metal goes into the square tube to strengthen the hollowed out tube run the two bolts through it, the large angled metal mount on the outside of that tube that the two small bolts go through. This how i assume it works at least. I will try to send pics later tonight

Reactions: Tot
D

Darby

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2016
Salem, Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will send a pic soon, the rectangular metal goes into the square tube to strengthen the hollowed out tube run the two bolts through it, the large angled metal mount on the outside of that tube that the two small bolts go through. This how i assume it works at least. I will try to send pics later tonight

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Side view as requested as well, in the first pic the two small bolts are what you unbolt to slide the original bumper out of. The small rectangular piece of metal as far as I can tell slides in side ways to give the tube strength to mount the bracket seen in pic.

Image Image

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Dropped bumper so you can see better

Image Image Image

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Keep in mind this is just how I think it's supposed to be on, best way I could figure

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kilo is right - that is how I mounted mine and that is how Nick at Tough Country instructed me to over the phone. Nick told me he could email me instructions, but after his explanation it was pretty straight forward.

Waylan

Reactions: dotman1 and Tot
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Side view as requested as well, in the first pic the two small bolts are what you unbolt to slide the original bumper out of. The small rectangular piece of metal as far as I can tell slides in side ways to give the tube strength to mount the bracket seen in pic.

View attachment 15234 View attachment 15235
Oh Man! I am liking that bumper more and more with every Pic. Just one more please, entire side view showing entire machine from the front to the back, maybe about 10-15 ft away. I'm looking for the money shot;)

Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Someone might have mention price but I could not find it. Do you mind sharing the$$$$

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!