Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My buddy that got an x3 thought they were 8 but could be mistaken.
Got curious and looked those up. I found reference to 8pl bighorns but can’t seem to find any. 4 and 6 are all I see. Where’s @Neohio

Reactions: BWAF
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got curious and looked those up. I found reference to 8pl bighorns but can’t seem to find any. 4 and 6 are all I see. Where’s @Neohio
What do you need me to find?

Found these part numbers in their catalog, when I google around, I didn't see the specs, most sites just have either a generic picture or show the parts fiche with a price. Might be in a magazine review somewhere, but usually those review are just re-written OEM ads.

Capture4

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What do you need me to find?

Found these part numbers in their catalog, when I google around, I didn't see the specs, most sites just have either a generic picture or show the parts fiche with a price. Might be in a magazine review somewhere, but usually those review are just re-written OEM ads.

View attachment 88216
Ya I’d see 8 ply mentioned in adds but never found that tire. Be a tough tire. I do think the 4ply are better in snow/mud but you sneeze wrong on anything but dirt road and they’re punctured lol.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I’ve decided on tires I believe. Now just to get them lol.
View attachment 88097
Not necessarily what I was looking for but we did always like the Bighorns just not the 4pl rating so I think 6pl of these will get us through the snow till can possibly upgrade next spring.
Bighorns are fantastic in the snow so we’re excited hopefully the price point won’t bite me but @popeye had good luck and I know how he rides.
Still unsure of which tire we will run in the spring there are so many good things said from the above information. Need a set of rims to go with but that’s 6 months to figure it out

@100Acre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
81A40739 0B56 4205 998E 08B3A4990017
I ordered you these tires/wheels. They may not be pretty and they might not even work but they are wheels.....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 88444 I ordered you these tires/wheels. They may not be pretty and they might not even work but they are wheels.....
You’re a real pain in my ass! Don’t like taking anything like I’ve been telling you forever but I guess I don’t feel to bad after the late night last night:) well thank you very much you didn’t need to do tha, at least it was trade out not cash. I do love the looks of the wood that’ll give her an outdoor look.
We still have a lot to get done after the Seattle trip though! Next week will be busy, but we need to grab @moparornocar and cruise to Gold Creek bar Monday night

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!