BOX1

P1000 Tradinghouse outdoors floor board mod kit???

Longrod88302

Longrod88302

Nov 23, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just had a video suggestion pop up for a floorboard mod. Me just assuming it’s just some hack job someone did to shoehorn some bigger meats under his P1K went ahead and clicked on it. I was way off on this one! Huge difference and the gentleman who had designed it has done a jam up job and it looks OE quality and very clean! Just curious if anyone has seen this or bought the kit? I’m genuinely considering it being I’m wanting to run a 28 or 30 on my LE without going without going with a lift. I’m still really up in the air about the forward a-arms regardless the super atv rep said I’d have no issues with the LE. Thanks for any info in advance and also Happy New Year!!
46D51667 1FF9 408A AB4F 29D3D28B2966
A24B6291 8DD6 4850 929A 0F1D892B5F87 E1A070FC 63B5 4E7A B7DC 6D02535C4F62 BDB43189 25F3 489C 8A3D 10186FC3D9AF

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just had a video suggestion pop up for a floorboard mod. Me just assuming it’s just some hack job someone did to shoehorn some bigger meats under his P1K went ahead and clicked on it. I was way off on this one! Huge difference and the gentleman who had designed it has done a jam up job and it looks OE quality and very clean! Just curious if anyone has seen this or bought the kit? I’m genuinely considering it being I’m wanting to run a 28 or 30 on my LE without going without going with a lift. I’m still really up in the air about the forward a-arms regardless the super atv rep said I’d have no issues with the LE. Thanks for any info in advance and also Happy New Year!!View attachment 245422 View attachment 245423 View attachment 245424 View attachment 245425
I dont know for sure but I bet that tire would still rub under full compression. My 28x10x12 blackwater evolutions rubbed at full compression inside the red circle. They didn't look as close as the tires in the picture. I had to put a sheet metal screw through the plastic to keep it from rubbing. Most 28s won't rub.
20210104 114031

Last edited:
kamikaze

kamikaze

Jul 2, 2020
Linden, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont know for sure but I bet that tire would still rub under full compression. My 28x10x12 blackwater evolutions rubbed at full compression inside the red circle. They didn't look as close as the tires in the picture. I had to put a sheet metal screw through the plastic to keep it from rubbing. Most 28s won't rub.
View attachment 245426

I ended up securing those pieces with some self tappers into the frame

Longrod88302

Longrod88302

Nov 23, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also had to heat up my aftermarket skids and bend them up in the fenderwell cause the tires rubbed really bad on them.
Awesome man thanks for the information! I’m kinda going against the grain a little on it gonna run a 28x10x14 bogger w/4+3 14x7s I’ve got the qs3 foxes on it so I’m hoping the floor mod and maybe just a touch on the coil adjustment I’ll be gravy🤟🏻

Longrod88302

Longrod88302

Nov 23, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought his other product , his tailgate stiffener. Works awesome. I would of gotten these but I have the Ricochet skid plate sides. Stand up guy to work with.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
That’s great to hear, good people that sell good products is a win for me! Are the aftermarket plates similar to the factory LE plates? If so I may be in trouble..

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had a stick do the exact same thing to mine, so I went with the Trail Armor UHMW skids and so far, so good. I'm in the same boat with the LE though, I really want to lift it but everyone says don't, so I don't have a clue what to do. Thinking about adding 6" portals and saying the heck with it, since I can't do the a-arms. I'd really like to get a 35 under it, so we will see

Longrod88302

Longrod88302

Nov 23, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a stick do the exact same thing to mine, so I went with the Trail Armor UHMW skids and so far, so good. I'm in the same boat with the LE though, I really want to lift it but everyone says don't, so I don't have a clue what to do. Thinking about adding 6" portals and saying the heck with it, since I can't do the a-arms. I'd really like to get a 35 under it, so we will see
I’d say go with portals for sure if you want to go that big. I talked to the guys at super atv and they said that you CAN run the forward arms. There are steering stops to keep from binding at full lock. But if you’re good with stick to a 30 or under just adjust the coilovers to get you’re lift and do the floorboard mod and you’ll clear a pretty aggressive 30 no problem lock to lock. I can clear these 28 boggers on 8 wides with just the floor mod.

Reactions: Lady01
D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ

To get 35"s you will need portals. I have the 814 shocks and with the SATV a-arms, 4" portals I rubbed right there. To fix the problem I changed out to the Texas Tough custom a-arms to move the front wheels farther out, issue fixed.

Can you not run the SATV a-arms with the LE? I have no rubbing in the rear with the SATV set up, 4" portals with the 35"s it was just in the front. So with a 6" portal I would "think" that it would not rub. Just for reference my rig is 7' tall, but super fun to drive and gets looks every where I go.

Longrod88302

Longrod88302

Nov 23, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To get 35"s you will need portals. I have the 814 shocks and with the SATV a-arms, 4" portals I rubbed right there. To fix the problem I changed out to the Texas Tough custom a-arms to move the front wheels farther out, issue fixed.

Can you not run the SATV a-arms with the LE? I have no rubbing in the rear with the SATV set up, 4" portals with the 35"s it was just in the front. So with a 6" portal I would "think" that it would not rub. Just for reference my rig is 7' tall, but super fun to drive and gets looks every where I go.
I’ve heard a lot of back and forth on the a-arms because the shorter axle of the LE but I talked to super atv and they said you can absolutely run the forward arms on the LE. But they said the horror stories are usually because of more than just the arms. Like running a 3” bracket lift plus the arms is a no go because of the axles.

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From all of the reading I have done, people said that the forward arms cause axle issues on the LE due to the i4wd axles being shorter but since then, I’ve spoken with a few people that have them, as well as Longrod88302 and they’ve all said it wouldn’t cause any problems. At this point, I think I’m going to go with the forward arms and 6” portals, so 35’s shouldn’t be an issue after that. If I have any problems with it though, I’ll be sure to let everyone know. Thanks guys!

Longrod88302

Longrod88302

Nov 23, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From all of the reading I have done, people said that the forward arms cause axle issues on the LE due to the i4wd axles being shorter but since then, I’ve spoken with a few people that have them, as well as Longrod88302 and they’ve all said it wouldn’t cause any problems. At this point, I think I’m going to go with the forward arms and 6” portals, so 35’s shouldn’t be an issue after that. If I have any problems with it though, I’ll be sure to let everyone know. Thanks guys!
Look forward to the build!!! Can’t wait to see it!!!

BAKERBOYS

BAKERBOYS

Dec 29, 2020
Bon Wier TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just had a video suggestion pop up for a floorboard mod. Me just assuming it’s just some hack job someone did to shoehorn some bigger meats under his P1K went ahead and clicked on it. I was way off on this one! Huge difference and the gentleman who had designed it has done a jam up job and it looks OE quality and very clean! Just curious if anyone has seen this or bought the kit? I’m genuinely considering it being I’m wanting to run a 28 or 30 on my LE without going without going with a lift. I’m still really up in the air about the forward a-arms regardless the super atv rep said I’d have no issues with the LE. Thanks for any info in advance and also Happy New Year!!View attachment 245422 View attachment 245423 View attachment 245424 View attachment 245425
20210507 144959

Reactions: Lady01
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!