P1000 Trail Armor a-arm guards 2022 P1k5

N

Nimbus73

Apr 19, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had issues with Trail Armour front a-arm guards not fitting correctly on the 2022 P1k5? When I line the bolt hole up at the end of the arm, the strap doesn't rest on the bars for the other bolt up and the guard hits the winch mount and the skid plate. When I mount the strap the bolt hole at the point is way off. Waiting for a call back from Trail Armour before I return or modify. The Everything Honda Off-road website says it will fit but the Trail armour website lists up to 2021 models. Just wondering if Honda changed the shape of the A-arms, or if the guards were machined wrong.

IMG 20220506 162203318 HDR2 IMG 20220506 162952080 HDR2

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Has anyone had issues with Trail Armour front a-arm guards not fitting correctly on the 2022 P1k5? When I line the bolt hole up at the end of the arm, the strap doesn't rest on the bars for the other bolt up and the guard hits the winch mount and the skid plate. When I mount the strap the bolt hole at the point is way off. Waiting for a call back from Trail Armour before I return or modify. The Everything Honda Off-road website says it will fit but the Trail armour website lists up to 2021 models. Just wondering if Honda changed the shape of the A-arms, or if the guards were machined wrong.

View attachment 333060 View attachment 333061
@trigger is right. 22’ are slightly different from what we know.

At any rate… Welcome from Michigan
Thanks for the pics, but we need more of that machine especially it being a 22’

N

Nimbus73

Apr 19, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It does look like that G string.
almost a waist Of money they put on there
yeah, this G string is a metal plate welded to the frame. Just a little hard to get to the goodies underneath it. The flimsy plastic one to the rear is the real waste of money. I'll be putting a matching skid plate to the arm guards once I get the fit corrected. I may have to return this one and either switch brands or wait until more aftermarket accessories get released for the 2022 models. Have a bumper to install, but working a lot and haven't had a minute to do it yet. Hopefully it will fit too.

R

Rpwest

Dec 6, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yeah, this G string is a metal plate welded to the frame. Just a little hard to get to the goodies underneath it. The flimsy plastic one to the rear is the real waste of money. I'll be putting a matching skid plate to the arm guards once I get the fit corrected. I may have to return this one and either switch brands or wait until more aftermarket accessories get released for the 2022 models. Have a bumper to install, but working a lot and haven't had a minute to do it yet. Hopefully it will fit too.
What did you end up doing about your guards and skid plate?

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What did you end up doing about your guards and skid plate?
The OP has not been on since the end of May BTW. Might wanna give him a PM and he might get an email and respond to you. And if he does tell him to report back on the thread.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!