P1000 Trail Armor

L

LJSXS

Nov 27, 2019
Springdale Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ordered the Trail Armor skids tonight. $802. Got my discount, still pretty expensive but oh well. They have great reviews on here so I jumped in with both feet. Question: Can I do this mod by myself? Any short cuts when the skids show up?
Thanks.

E20D13C0 4927 4B01 A2EC F7B189823271

Reactions: nitzo
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered the Trail Armor skids tonight. $802. Got my discount, still pretty expensive but oh well. They have great reviews on here so I jumped in with both feet. Question: Can I do this mod by myself? Any short cuts when the skids show up?
Thanks.

View attachment 172888
Go ahead and put the @JTW angle irons on before skid plate

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There like a frame stiffener for out side bars I have 1/2 plate but didn't know of this mod and know one has bow :(
Just one? HA!

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

Ahhh! I see what’s going on! Looks like I need to pull out the plasma cutter and go get some angle iron. Does the TA skids go up against the angle or go under it all the way out to the edge? Don’t have my skids here to see them yet.
You’ll put the angle on first and the skid will stick out past it.

Reactions: BWAF and LJSXS

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!