Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Where is the launch monitor in this setup? The PV3 or the gear Indicator?

The codes are displayed on the PV3 i assume. Most likely, there is a channel that can be setup for it. I dont think one would really need it unless troubleshooting.

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wanted to circle back to this topic and gather some additional longer-term feedback for those of you who have the DynoJet tune.

I'm potentially interested in tuning my machine and a transmission tune is primarily what I'm after to accommodate the 32" tires I'm running (Carnivores). Anyone have additional information to add?

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Wanted to circle back to this topic and gather some additional longer-term feedback for those of you who have the DynoJet tune.

I'm potentially interested in tuning my machine and a transmission tune is primarily what I'm after to accommodate the 32" tires I'm running (Carnivores). Anyone have additional information to add?
I do not recommend the Dynojet transmission tune at this time as it has a bug that leaves your cooling fan run continually. With the tune installed once the radiator fan comes on, it will stay on until the ignition is turned off. This makes the tune unusable for me.

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I do not recommend the Dynojet transmission tune at this time as it has a bug that leaves your cooling fan run continually. With the tune installed once the radiator fan comes on, it will stay on until the ignition is turned off. This makes the tune unusable for me.

Well that's certainly valuable information that'll steer me clear of that tune until its resolved. Thanks for the quick reply.

Aside from the cooling fan issue what are your current overall thoughts on the performance of the tune? Specifically, how well do the revised shift schedules work?

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
The tune its self just changes the down shift points to shift at lower rpm's so that the down shifting is not so abrupt, and to make it smoother, but in doing so it will also give up some of the engine braking. Also included with the tune is Launch mode.

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
@IDIOT PM sent

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!