540RA

540RA

Not So Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2023
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Looks like the Secret Service may have messed up. Reports that a witness saw the rooftop shooter and attempted to notify police and SS. Neither acted apparently. Not good. Inside job?
"inside job?". I'm not doubting that one bit, but for now I'll go with it being a deliberate and intentional lapse of security. Regardless, Thank God he is still with us.

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
WTF There is a theory that it was staged. I dont believe that. I could be persuaded to think it could be inside job. I don't put anything past the scumbages on the left or our own Government in general for that matter

Last edited:
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
...anyone who is STILL oblivious to the nature of desperate and vindictive radical leftists has to be brain dead.
Unfortunately they are STILL out there. was at my neighbors last night and the people behind him were outside cheering and clapping about the shooting :mad::mad::mad:. And yes you know what demo. they are.

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did anyone see the spectator who was interviewed and reported they saw a man with a rifle and told the local police, and they ignored him??

And, on film, Dallas, 1963 November... Secret Service agent on the rear running board was called off the presidential limousine with President Kennedy. And, NOT BY KENNEDY. The agent put HIS arms out, palms up, saying why? What? And Kennedy was very soon, dead. And they removed the protective clear bubble that was there to protect him and the occupants from rain, people didn't widely know it wasn't bulletproof, but still may have changed the trajectory or called off the attempt.

My grandfather worked for The Cotton Belt Railroad at this time. Just like boarding a plane that changed, so is the theory of rings of security.

His crew walked thru the train yard behind the overpass on Elm Street. The President would pass underneath. Immediately after the shooting the headed back to their train to the South. A man with coveralls and neckerchief and engineer's cap was seen. His coveralls and cap were brand new and not like standard issue at that time. He didn't have workbooks on, he has "Sunday school shoes that were black, shiny and had laces."

He went to a switch/service box opened the door (which normally had a paddock on it). It wasn't locked, the lock was on it but open. He didn't use a key. He took the open lock off, put a case (big enough for a rifle that was broken down to fit into) inside. He took off the coveralls, cap and neckerchief and put them in the switch box and put the lock back on and locked it. He walked off the the West.

They reported it to the police and sheriff's department but were ignored. My grandfather didn't drink or smoke and went to church. He never went with any crew to clubs or bars or carousing with women, as train crews were known to do. He wasn't a liar. He honestly believed, when he died, that that man was involved in the assassination, but didn't see him shoot. It haunted him.

If I were President Trump, I'd hire retired highly decorated and vetted Delta Force, or IDF Special Forces soldiers as my inner ring. I don't trust anyone in government.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
True? Makes sense.

624531f47d5627d9

07393803fb7faffd

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
advertisement
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
interesting. time stamps don't make sense. can you advise where these screen shots came from. which forums?
GAB

I don't believe everything that is posted but it would explain a lot of things.

They knew the shooter was there, they were told by many bystanders and were pointing their rifles right at him.

Occam's razor?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sent this an acquaintance whom Im very close to.
Hes in High security law enforcement. Cant talk about alot of things and dosnt have alot to say but thumbs up or down when I forward him stuff like this. Quickly he sent this response. So be Ready for alot of BS theories all over the internet to be taken at a grain of salt. This Could be true always a chance! But Im going to aid at the side of caution cuz i believe him in these instances cuz he’s always been correct
IMG 1932

Last edited:
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the same FBI that investigated the Las Vegas shooting and the J6 pipe bombs, I don't think we are going to get any truthful answers.
Yes, exactly.

A weapons expert took open mic recordings from a taxi in front of the hotel in Las Vegas where the shooter was. He played out his own recordings of a bump stock AR and an M240 machine gun. That is on YouTube.

There was more than one won m weapon and no bump stock. And echoes reverberating between the buildings.

Employees of the hotel were tipped for helping bring in multiple cases like for rifles. In his room, when they made entry, he was dead. Blood coagulated on the carpet. He was dead for hours. Shot in the head. I don't recall if they even found the weapon that killed him.

His family believes he was used as a patsy and murdered.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Sent this to my cousin whom Im very close to.
Hes in High security law enforcement. Cant talk about alot of things and dosnt have alot to say but thumbs up or down when I forward him stuff like this. Quickly he sent this response. So be Ready for alot of BS theories all over the internet to be taken at a grain of salt. This Could be true always a chance! But Im going to aid at the side of caution cuz i believe him in these instances cuz he’s always been correct
View attachment 437000
That's interesting, so why did they wait until he got a shot off?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's interesting, so why did they wait until he got a shot off?
That was my question too. This was his response. I have to be careful here. He says its ok to tell someone this but I had to blot out names. I know im not using his name or where hes from but im just playing it safe here.
IMG 1933
IMG 1935

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
^^^^
It’ll be interesting to hear about what actually unfolded. It’s a complete security embarrassment. I don’t care who was the target! I have lots of video. I just can’t believe shots actually got fired before the shooter was stopped. Unbelievable!

The story should have been; “suspected shooter with rifle was taken into custody while found near rally event”.

I’m completely dumbfounded by what actually happened.

Mike

advertisement