Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It appears that way….but, it’s precisely why we need more information on the security measures.

The gunman ‘should’ have been apprehended or shot ‘before’ pointing his rifle in the direction of the stage.

Mike
Ed Zachary. He never should have gotten on top of the building. Especially walking around with an AR 15. Some folks must have had their head up their butt!

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It appears that way….but, it’s precisely why we need more information on the security measures.

The gunman ‘should’ have been apprehended or shot ‘before’ pointing his rifle in the direction of the stage.

Mike
I just heard that the Secret Service initiated a "don't shot first policy". Not sure that's true, maybe there will be some talk about it.

Also, why no drones? So many failures, malfeasance or misfeasance we may never know.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
we are not going to know the truth for a while in my opinion. I also believe what appears to be the reason will change several times. The shooter was a registered republican but gave to left wing progressive causes. The so called news agencies will spin it different. The spin is not the truth. The truth will be the truth. Spin is what they want us to think. We just don't know at this point.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
we are not going to know the truth for a while in my opinion. I also believe what appears to be the reason will change several times. The shooter was a registered republican but gave to left wing progressive causes. The so called news agencies will spin it different. The spin is not the truth. The truth will be the truth. Spin is what they want us to think. We just don't know at this point.
I don't believe a word said by the authorities, they are not interested in the truth,

I don't even trust the I.D of the shooter, Roger Stone was saying that it was someone else.

We only know what we saw and summarized on our own.

advertisement
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
To be fair, there are extremists on the right as well. To say that only desperate and vindictive radicals exist only on the left ( not implying you are) is simply not true.
Extremists on the left shoot people, burn down cities, loot, riot, and assault innocent people.

Extremists on the right post mean tweets and say they are proud to be American.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Sent this an acquaintance whom Im very close to.
Hes in High security law enforcement. Cant talk about alot of things and dosnt have alot to say but thumbs up or down when I forward him stuff like this. Quickly he sent this response. So be Ready for alot of BS theories all over the internet to be taken at a grain of salt. This Could be true always a chance! But Im going to aid at the side of caution cuz i believe him in these instances cuz he’s always been correct
View attachment 437000
The sniper trainer in this interview says that agencies have different "Standard Operating Procedures" and that it's possible he could have been instructed to hold.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The sniper trainer in this interview says that agencies have different "Standard Operating Procedures" and that it's possible he could have been instructed to hold.

Well, my very good source says to ignore all on line sites and memes pertaining to the incident as difficult as it is. He said they all are completely false and conspiracies till the investigation is at an end by the FBI and SS. Every officer is involved on site directly or indirectly are under investigation and are ordered not to speak at any time.
So believe who u want to believe. Me, Im gonna wait till the Inside investigators tell us real the facts.
Its like beliving the YouTuber on how to fix your overheating Furnace by jumping out the high limmit🤷🏻‍♂️

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well, my very good source says to ignore all on line sites and memes pertaining to the incident as difficult as it is. He said they all are completely false and conspiracies till the investigation is at an end by the FBI and SS. Every officer is involved on site directly or indirectly are under investigation and are ordered not to speak at any time.
So believe who u want to believe. Me, Im gonna wait till the Inside investigators tell us real the facts.
Its like beliving the YouTuber on how to fix your overheating Furnace by jumping out the high limmit🤷🏻‍♂️
I get what you are saying but how did the election fraud investigation go? How did the Las Vegas investigation go? How did the bomb outside the DNC investigation go?

When the investigators can't be trusted, we must look and listen to people that seem credible. It's all we have.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I get what you are saying but how did the election fraud investigation go? How did the Las Vegas investigation go? How did the bomb outside the DNC investigation go?

When the investigators can't be trusted, we must look and listen to people that seem credible. It's all we have.
I get that, and I was pissed about it fo sho. But we cant rely on Tin foil hat theory's.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Conspiracy nuts have a higher accuracy percentage than our lamestream media dipsh!ts.
Some do and some just talk out there ass.
They have to make a living somehow lol.
Im just saying to cool the jets for a few days and see what comes of this before we jump to multiple theory's that are just that.
We know the head of Homeland security Mayorkis is a buffoon and has screwed plenty up bad in this tenure and should have stepped down a long time ago blunder after blunder. Maybe this will be his final hurrah into the pit of despair!
Either way, hes done in that job In November when Trump cleans house. He, the AG and many others holding key positions will be sent packing.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Extremists on the left shoot people, burn down cities, loot, riot, and assault innocent people.

Extremists on the right post mean tweets and say they are proud to be American.
While I generally agree with your point in today’s current political environment, however historically it’s incorrect.

Ted Kaczynski, Timothy Mcveigh, Terry Nichols by all reasonable accounts were the epitome of far right views…their beliefs in limited /small / no government, beliefs of small independent militias, concerns about technology corrupting peoples values, etc are hardly progressive etc.

advertisement