TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I'm in the wrong place, please move.

I'm looking for a 2020 Pioneer 1000. I would like a light color that won't show scratches, but don't see a white, silver, yellow.

I can't use my left fingers too well, due to a stroke. I may be able to paddle shift later with my therapy.

I would like a fuse block, big light bar on the root, lights out to the back and outward from driver and passenger side from the roof and switches on the dash.

A Warn VRX-35 winch. I haven't seen a multi-mount to use the winch in front and back, though.

I'm looking at a limited edition model, but wanted suggestions on what I might want from a point of resale value or usefulness.

Is the heating problem solved for 2020?

And, is there a full door absolute to stop rain from blowing in?

Or, u full cab, not a zippered golf cart style?

It, is a heater that works available for winter?

Sorry for all the questions. I figured with all the members y'all would possibly have some ideas or help.
Thank you

Sorry, left out.
I don't need a 229,000 watt Eddie Vav Halen sound system. But, I would like something that will pick up my phone's Bluetooth signal and let me hear that from Sirius XM it sports or my scanner app.
Thank you

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'm looking for a 2020 Pioneer 1000. I would like a light color that won't show scratches, but don't see a white, silver, yellow.

I can't use my left fingers too well, due to a stroke. I may be able to paddle shift later with my therapy.

I would like a fuse block, big light bar on the root, lights out to the back and outward from driver and passenger side from the roof and switches on the dash.

A Warn VRX-35 winch. I haven't seen a multi-mount to use the winch in front and back, though.

I'm looking at a limited edition model, but wanted suggestions on what I might want from a point of resale value or usefulness.

Sorry for all the questions. I figured with all the members y'all would possibly have some ideas or help.
Thank you

Welcome from Canton, OH. I'm sure the 1000 guys will be able to answer most if not all of your questions.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thank you

Sorry, left out.
I don't need a 229,000 watt Eddie Vav Halen sound system. But, I would like something that will pick up my phone's Bluetooth signal and let me hear that from Sirius XM it sports or my scanner app.
Thank you

I'd love a big light bar on my root too,lol.

Look at the switch plates from @mystic1219 that replace the warning plate in the center of the dash.

Heats not a problem, most utvs get warm.

If you are looking at a 1000-5, consider a superatv flip out windshield. You'll get more rainwater runoff from the top than in from the sides. The windsheild stops water intrusion.

I'd get a bluetooth soundbar for your needs.

If you are riding in texas, imho it never gets cold enough for the cab-like enclosures. Windsheild is awesome in cold/wet environments.

H

HondaTech

The 2020 LE in green is a satin color and painted so it may not show scratches.

There are also probably a few 2019 LE models in silver floating around. I believe my place has a 3 seater and 5 seater 2019 model LE and the 2020 5 seater LE.

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!