S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all,
Qq- I watched a video that did a comparison between COPS and FCT. It was very good. My question is if I would like to use any tune how do I interface the between the pioneer and loading the tune? Does it require a 3rd party tuner? Sorry I am clueless in this area.(1 of many.lol😄)
Thanks
Shelly

Reactions: Remington
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
You will need to buy a PV3 programmer for your machine.
You will load the tunes to it via your computer. Then flash your machine with the tune you choose.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you! As always you are very helpful!
😃
This was the comparison I watched if anyone else is interested in viewing .

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Go to DDDonkey's web site at Dirt'N'Diesel. He has some great videos on type of tunes and which one he installed. Well worth the visit or send him a note.

S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you I will check it out.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Skip COPS, they don’t deserve to even be a consideration. Florida Cracker is the guy to go with.

S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Skip COPS, they don’t deserve to even be a consideration. Florida Cracker is the guy to go with.
From watching the comparison I thought FCT was the way to go as well. I am reviewing DIrt N Diesels’s stuff too. I have found many of his videos helpful.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!